SuperSport 60/40 Cup Kit. MK3 VW

Moving onto a different setup, coil related. Ive had the kit since end of last summer, it has UNDER 4,000 miles on it. I can get exact if you’d like. This is the THIRD SS 60/40 kit ive bought, they handle good, NOT bouncy one bit!, not to stiff but not to soft, affordable and overall good quality. Check out the vortex on review for the kit, 99% of everyone loves it. Proven to be the lowest 60/40 cupkit, actually settles to 70ish up front and rear is adjustable.

SuperSport 60/40 Kit
OEM Strut Mounts/Bearings
OEM Spring Caps

300 OBO! Will partial trade for stock suspension + cash, depending on condition of stock stuff, i dont want junk.

EDIT: FYI, SuperSport is a company out of germany so thats why most of you probally havnt heard of it.

partial trade for boge turbo gas/ neuspeed sport springs. i want that setup you got dude.

looking for stock suspension, might actually end up buying a seperate car to put the coils on. How high is your setup?

its not very low at all. this stuff in in vgc too. i’m guessing it all has less than 15k on it.

please dood, i wanna be lower.

call you tomorrow and discuss it. :tong

haha, well give me a call and maybe we can work something out. I need to go back to my lip dragging days…getting in the garage was nice while it lasted ha