Support your local music!

These guys are good friends of Tony and I. figured I’d throw up a vid or 2 for those who haven’t heard them.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHa4_5ZQBUs&fmt=18”]YouTube- Big House Pete - War Pigz live at Runt’s Roadhouse.[/ame]

Awesome bunch of guys that really know how to have fun when they play which is something you dont’ see much anymore.

When were they at Runts? My wife and i go there for sandwiches and beer pretty often, since it is less than 10 mins from where we live. They cook up so pretty awesome bar food.

Friday night. They tend to play there a bit but I hear Peter Bs has them lined up for a couple of shows in January you should come check them out.

If they are at Runts i will check them out for sure. Peter B’s sucks balls, but they draw a big crowd usually. Problem is, most of them are douche nozzles.
I was at Runts on Friday a week before, i will keep an eye on their sign to see when they come back. Any band that plays old sabbath is a band i will probably like.

I could care less about the people at the venue I only go to support my buddies and rock their music. i never get tired of their stuff

son of a bitch…i forgot that was this weekend!

i love when they play war pigs, they always put on an awesome show