Supra tinted today *Pics*

Thank You.

Dan @ Tint Star.

sick! looks way better!

my car gets 20% on the 23rd.

not feeling the tint.

Yes I know that…

looks great, sir

Love the tint bro.Looks real good on the black.

I like it.

I mean don’t get me wrong RYAN, it looks really nice, but just isn’t practical. Since it isn’t your daily (or I don’t believe it to be) I guess you can get away with it.

On a DD it’s just silly, though.

And Dan is hands down the best tinter in the area. My supposed impossible-to-tint GM rear window is still holding up strong after 2 or so years now, and he tinted it in the middle of winter when it was 5 degrees outside.

Shoulda went a little lighter, Bryan

Looks Real Nice IMO, CCW Classics? Looking great man:thumbup I wanna see this in person…

:rofl

Always a fan of tint done right, looks good Bryan!

Yes, car is NOT a DD. Sees 1-3000 miles per year. Yes, I’ve known Dan for years. I used to work at Infamous back in the day with Dana V. The back window came out AWESOME. Passenger window is peeling a little bit from the top because it’s catching the molding. Dan didn’t cut any gap in the tint because he didn’t want it to look off at all, it’s near impossible to get right. Not to mention I just txtd him and he told me to just show up lol.

If anyone needs tint:

Dan Lanphear
Tint Star

www.tintstar.net
539 Central Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
(518) 458-7827

Thanks, yes… they are CCW Classics. 18x10, 18X11

Next person that calls me Bryan in person is getting punched in the throat.:clap

Whew, just missed it :lol

car looks awesome!

Go get your dumpy tint fixed. and make it darker, BRYAN.

:ohnoes

I like it!!

BTW, have you considered taking the wing off? I love the way Supras look with no wing.

You have a new drum? Or from last year? I need to buy some of the juice LMK

I’m still using sealed drum from last year in my
car.