Supra's, Z06's, Procharged camaro SS's, STI's etc...

Stats (no, I didnt type this, copy and pasted it)

Players in the Video:
Inspector12 - 408 SS F1 Procharger = FAST
Afroman - Cam and bolt on SS
408 SS Camaro - Gforce car nice ass ride I dunno power??? ran strong
Bluflame - GT35r dumdumdumdum 500whp
Tito - GT35r STI 430whp on pump gas
itruns - :biggrinjester:
Ron_Burgundy - LS2 C6 Auto full exhaust HPE tune 390whp
Chadmod - video whore 380whp
Smurfytc - well modded EVO 350whp
CTS-V - Cammed I dunno power runs strong:cornut:
SSS aka Stevo123 - T-67 Supra 500whp
Karlton_Banks - 475whp 03/04 Cobra

Nice vid. Nice variety of cars, why cant we do something like that on a fri or saturday, have ONLY the cars that are running go from the lot. We have a decent cam and I can edit…

i want to do this…but no one is ever up for it. Im down to go out cruising all night taking videos and shit as long as I can get others to come. I can grab a few from my end and maybe we can put something together tomorrow night??

Nice video!

Would be nice to do, but not enough people that wanna race. Seems all teh fast cars wanna do is stay home…

thats true

can you blame them for all the shit thats been happening lately??

It was before that even. And the “real fast” guys dont want to be taped usually, for reasons I can understand.

Ok, you want a fun cruise video, lets set somthing up. I just contacted some of the hard hitters from Queens and they want to come up for a night of fun. We need to set up a LEGIT day and date that we and whoever wants to be in on this to do this. Im gonna make a thread.

There is no where to run Big guy

We have a spot…

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/1183262289381.gif

Call me if you got something, I’m getting some packages from UPS tonight that will be on my car later this evening. I may be out for a little while (tonight if it doesnt rain)before the Supra show tommorow.

Some of us are trying to get into certain jobs… :ponder

I hear ya, Im in the same predicament. Just gotta play safe!

I hear ya! Im putting my new rims/tires on tonight as well and want to go cruising…thinking about heading up to LG if your down??

LG is a bit far, got a lot of driving to do this weekend.