Supreme Court Rules in favor of Second Ammendment

Supreme Court Rules in favor of Second Ammendment

Finally, thank god.

before i always thought to myself, there really isnt a need for guns and people really shouldnt have them. but, the more and more rights i see our country are losing, this is more of the reason we need to be able to have the right to bear arms. it was left in your bill of rights because our founding fathers thought that every couple of hundred years the people need to revolt against their govt. that has become all too powerful. once we lose the right to bear arms, we lose the right to fight the people that have been destroying our lives.

i probably sound like a broken record with the past couple of topics. but, we seriously need to stop being a bunch of drones.

I personally think its ok to have a weapon in the house. obv with a lock on it(so kids dont get at it). a 9mm or a shotgun is good for home defence. theres no over penetration and at close range its quite effective. i like the 2nd amendment.

Wow this is great news. I think it’s very important for the people to be able to form a militia, it would be a little difficult if we didn’t have guns. Hopefully some other firearm bans might get lifted.

Yahoo, tell any of those typical dicks who already think theyre tough guys to go get a glock HOORAYYYYY im sure itll help everything.

god your dumb.

seriously, you have the right to choose. if you choose not to purchase a self defense weapon and someday the unthinkable happens to you in your own home, i don’t wanna hear you crying.

studies show that legal firearms are not the ones that are involved in crimes. the majority involves illegally purchased fireams…

i use to sort of think that way, until i educated myself on the topic…

I heard on the news not too long ago they are thinking of putting almost a VIN number sort of thing on all bullets sold, and that way they have a record of who the bullets were sold to incase they show up on a crime scene.

I heard about that also, that would like easily double/triple the price of ammo. If that’s the case I’ll buy tons a cases of ammo to hold me over my complete lifetime. :lol

There have been ideas like this thrown around for years, there is even a massive registry of handguns and the marks they leave on bullets as they are fired and travel through the barrel. Yet this huge and very expensive database used by some federal agency has never been used to solve a single crime. Or at least hadn’t back a few years ago when I first read about it.

The huge problem is that like someone already said, it isn’t the legal, well tracked guns, that are causing crimes. It is the illegal ones that the authorities have no way to trace

each gun has their own markings on the bullet fired. agencies are able to tell which bullet was shot from which gun.

Yeah I just thought it was interesting 'cause I guess it’s getting a alot of push back because of privacy and what have you - But aside from pricing, if you’re not doing anything you shouldn’t be with your gun, why are you worried? You know?

Imagine the hassle of trying to buy ammunition if that goes into affect. Right off the bat the cost will go up and than you will need to give ID with each purchase, sign some form, and than have the gun shop report back to the police a perfect record of every bullet sold and to whom. Seems like a lot of trouble for something that most likely wouldn’t help much anyways. And if people want to be paranoid, its yet another thing the government could use to track you.

True… True…

i personally don’t see the need for VIN numbered bullets… there will always be a way around it. But wouldn’t it be cool to switch the vin tags on bullets just like stolen cars? ;D

oh shit … and i totally forgot about reloaders too! b;ank casings ftw!

i have lots of empty cases :slight_smile:

studies also show that the majority of people who ahve a gun get it used against them

That being teh case I agree with the rule and I plan on buying a handgun soon enough for protection. Just working at a sporting goods store formerly and seeingthe type of people buying shotguns makes me worry.

were they a bunch of dumb hicks that were buying shotguns?

funny part is, you probably dont have to worry about the dumb hicks. Its the people that find a way to get ahold of a stolen or illegal gun that you CANT get your hands on legally that you need to worry about.