Sutter's Wednesday Nights Starting 10/01/08

sounds like we could make a lot of money, and then blow it all in atlantic city on hookers and poker, cause well were there already.

I just hope everyone is gonna back us up if it happens cuz that FUCKER is HUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGE!!!

No pun intended because he does work for Fuccillo

he is seriously a big guy… but i think he’s so drunk, and out of his mind all the time it wouldnt be too bad.

Usually drunk guys are the worst… they don’t feel any pain… Just go right for the knees, take him down and punch him in the face until you break your hand.

That’s where brass knuckles come in!

ya depends on who is drunk, a good fighter drunk … would be better than sober (to fight against) but fighting a reg dude who fights average in the first place, isnt gonna be THAT much easier, if at all to fight when drunk because like you said, doesnt feel as much and sucks at fighting anyways

Is it physically impossible for your to stay out of trouble?? :ssh

yes.

Lets do it, I’m down for blowing it all on skanks and blackjack… :lol

Whoever this is. Yes it is. Don’t know why just always been this way lol

Swifty loves it!

Never bring a weapon into a fight… if you get caught with it, you’re fucked.

Bump…

Ok I’ll get right on that…

whos goin tonight ?

Nice to see the MR2 out,

you guys outside missed out on the fun at the bar

around 915ish FOX23 was there interviewing all the college kids, was very amussing to watch while there friends were fucking around in the backround

about 950 orso, body shots with the waitress then bartender drink off…lol

outside FTMFW… if it aint snowing then outside is where to be

ahaha bodyshots … go figure the one time i dont go cuz i tought it would be borin

yeah singh where the fuck were you?!?!?!

you should socialize more and stay out more than an hour… you missed Murray and I bowling empty bottles with our nuts.

its kinda hard when heather doesn’t want to socialize with “car people” :idiots
everytime she dosnt go, im out there rain or shine (moon shine? lol)