Suzuki ltz400 Race Atv For Sale Or Trade!!! -

hey i just lowered my sale price by $400 i am lookin at a car and i need the money soon

HELLO YOU ARE LOOKING AT A STRONG RUNNING SUZUKI LTZ440. I HAVE ALL THE GOOD STUFF ON IT LIKE PIPES, NERFS THAT STUFF. I AM LOOKING FOR A STRONG RUNNING MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE OR I WILL TAKE CASH. JUST TO ADD IN THE ATV RUNS PERFECT ALL GEARS WORK PERFECT AND ENGINE RUNS LIKE A MILLION BUCKS. THIS ATV IS MY BABY I BARELY PUT ANY USE ON IT AND I JUST NEED A DECENT CAR. THIS WILL BE AN AWSOME CHRISTMAS GIFT THAT THEY WILL NEVER FORGET FOR YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER. (SORRY I DONT HAVE ANY RECENT PICS THIS IS THE BEST I COULD DO IT HAS many more parts now)

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/256550606.html

![file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DAVID/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg](file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DAVID/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg)

OMG HOW MUCH IS IT

FILE://C:/404/INTERWEB/SKILLZ/NOT/FOUND.jpg

i would like 3800 but if i can get a best offer or manual 95-99mitsubishi eclipse i would take it

$3800, its says $3100 in your craigslist add.

thats a mistake i had my friend put it on wrong but i guess ill meet u at 3500

What do you mean mistake, you have been trying to sell that thing for the last month on craigslist. It was first 3500 and teh next week it was 3100 and now your saying its 3800. Good luck.

still for sale$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$
$$$$$$
$$$$
$$$
$$
$

$