Swaiknow's DC4

baller once she’s painted but def sick that its on and ready for paint! a lip will help along with black housing lights but im jeolous!!! i want one!

ok so survey says…Needs a lip…lol :lol…i know i need to get one, i am a little broke but i will have one soon enuff, same for the black housings…here are some more pix of it during the day…

it looks GOOFY with the donut on it but my Azenis RT-615’s will be here monday then i can acutally drive this bitch again!!!

ACtually yeaahhhh that donut needs to be taken care of ASAP :lmao

it doesn’t look too bad without the lip though during the day pics :ponder

Pull off the side moldings please.

WTF??? y would i do that??? i love em
ur killin me cliff…fuckin killin me!!!1

thanx bro…

hopefully i can make it down toward albany at some point soon and see all u fucks again… ;D

Yeah you def gotta get back down here…without that donut :shifty :lol

and srsly, i don’t think it needs a lip, flows nice with the rest of the car how it sits

The JDM front doesn’t look right with the side moldings to me either. Gonna be sick tho

well if u guys can deal with em for a lil while i will pull em when i have it painted…

:ninja Pheonix Yellow!! :ninja

siiiickkK!!!

yeah i am stoked as hell about it…then carbon hood and axis oldskools…and i will be all good…for about 20 minutes or so.

Yep.

Constructive criticism Swain! Tryin to push you to be the best.

looks good bro hope 2 see u down soon

Type R rims would looks sick! :nod

yeah def needs paint and PY looks sick… i wanna take my mouldings off too… tegs look so much cleaner without them!!! i just need more of a reason to paint the whole car cuz most of the paint is still mint

well JDM front is ALWAYS a good reason to paint the car…lol, i am going to pull them off when it is painted, as well as any other exciteing things i can think of between now and then…

as for updates i got a little present in the mail today!!!

FALKEN AZENIS RT-615, i did not know how nasty the tread is, the pix do it no justice…

yeah i love the tread pattern on them they look sick when you see then on the car! so whn you plan on bringing this thing back out to albany…?

Yep, Azenis are sick. Sittin on my car right now.

Take off the side moldings yet?

Yeah bro…sidemoldings def gotta go…but does look good. Did the license plate angler come on the bumercover when you got it…or did you have that from before?

no cliff i didn’t take em off yet…lol

that is straight JDM swag mang…

i am goin to the valley on wednesday so maybe then or after if n e one wants to meet up…

You’re coming out to LVD tomorrow??