Swaiknow's DC4

Hope to see you there swain…you runnin the teg?

yes i am :nod

FUCK YES!!! :banana totally gonne be slow as fuck and love every second (hopefully not minute) of doin it!!!

o god if its a minute that is fuckin way more pathetic then i thought… :headbang :sad

yes ill bethere too running slow as fuck!!!

whoa whoa…13.1 @ 111 is slow as fuck to u?? damn i am fuckin standing still then… :lol

lol tom i should be 12’s im runing radials!!! ;D yeah it feels slow compared to everybody elses cars :headbang

ok…i got ya…

on another note i guess this assclown is gonna meet me down there with his bone stock (motor wise) EF hatch with a D15 non vtec and the gyest fuckin wing i have ever seen in my life…he’s gonna “beat me” in a race so i laughed at him and said if he has the balls to show up tomorrow night…lets hope he does cause i wanna kick him in the balls after cuz he is a DOUCHEBAG Extrodinaire… :lol

tomorrow seems like its going to be a good turn out :banana…Ill prob stop over to talk to you if I see you.

Dude, remove the side moldings if you wanna beat that EF hatch. Weight reduction bro… trust me. :nana

cliff…u r unbelieveable…lol…

so uhhhhhh…i ran at the track wednesday and SUCKED BALLS!!! 16.4 @ 85…n e way it was the most fun i have had in like a year so it made it all worth it

UPDATE! September 5th 2009

The car will be going very soon (within the next week or two) to hudson view auto body in poughkeepsie to have the JDM Front fixed from when i rear-ended some old bitch. (12/26/08) and will be resprayed Vogue Silver Metallic. Now all i gotta do is find some wheels, and some new shocks for it, and it will be back on the road come spring 2010!!!

Nice…I was just wondering what was going on with this…

black TE37’s with red logos!!! damn this is wat i wanted to do with my car before i sold it but was tired of spending money on that pile! cant wait to see this thing its gonna look sick!

black te37’s would own all! it should look good, wingless, and nicely put together. if you pick up the newest issue of hondatuning magazine there is a dc with a jdm front, wingless, some teal color. very similar to what mine should look like, except mine will be a better color. I am debating wheels though, i am super poor. lol. so i am thinking Rota Flashbacks (black with a polished lip) or Rota grid racing’s (absolute green just to be obnoxious, 16x7 with a 0 offset). i am sure i will change my mind a million times between now and then.

BETTER BE RWD if you’re painting it PY.

FUCKING BETTER BE.

i will stick to my e21 for the RWD. I’m thinkin once the integra is done i may swap an m50 into the e21 over the summer next year…it should move rather quick like. and the car is gonna be Vogue Silver Metallic. i can’t afford a full respray of Phoenix Yellow.

I can’t wait to see the 318 done. that should be fun as hell!

i have also thought of the takata green for wheel color its always gone good with silver!

hell yea dude!

Almost a friggin year for an update. Get this done for Edinburgh.

jesus swain bout time its getting fixed

i know. i have been really poor. but it will be ready to go by the time the snow melts 2010. and i will be at edinburgh. i am thinkin about goin to HIN boston next year, and any other show i can. i didn’t do a fuckin thing all year except the Adirondack Nationals and it sucked!!!