Sweet Cougar!

haha i love how he goes into great detail explaining what he did… as if someone will want to copy that setup :wink: some good responses in that thread!

I spit out my coffee when I scrolled to the back seat pic. Then I kept waiting for it all to be a joke. Like when someone builds a cardboard body kit and takes pics. But the joke never came. :frowning:

“I want to stab you in the face…” is the greatest reply to a stupid thread ever.

did anyone else think “i want to stab you in the face” was pretty standard? i wasn’t impressed. i’ve seen much better first reply executions.

this guy has to be a joke. there’s no way someone like this actually exists.

Yeah I was wondering what the hype was about only to be disappointed by the comment.

…______ __
…,.-‘”…~., .............................,.-”...................................“-., .........................,/...............................................”:, .....................,?........................... ...........................\, .................../.................................................. ........., } ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..} .............../.................................................. .,:”........./ ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../ ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/ ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....} ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-” ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,.............. .............`\.............._ _ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
… …,-%…`
…,

:clap:

lol my first car was just as bad… I’ll admit it

I actually had a 3 foot X 2 foot home stereo subwoofer box in my trunk (with a real car audio sub installed in it) running off of a JBL headunit (shit was real old… all analog… don’t even know if JBL even makes head units anymore) running on an old ass pyramid amp…

glad I woke up :lol:

kids

he would win first place at shredd and ragin cruise night! just gotta cut the hood in half…

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Seems like your standard light fetish to me.

Ooooo… there is more!

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/videos-pictures/116575-preview-my-trunk-mod.html

That forum is like the domestic equal to the MKIV section on VW Vortex.

lol that forum is really really terrible.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p227/wizzerd911/cougar-mod.jpg

THUNDERCATS!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

http://www.quicktimeflix.net/thundercats.jpg

What do the girls say when you ride by blasting the windows startup sound?

Priceless

I also thought it was a joke…and the joke never came.

I found it even funnier that link to the streetfire forum and every damn person on it actually thinking the leaf blower turbo was an awesome idea. How can so many people be that stupid? Chances say at least one person had to have some sence…

interesting

Holy fucking LOL

my favorite post in that thread is “You do know that if you get in an accident, all that stuff is going to kill you, right?”

lol he states he has a “master full power off switch for fuel economy”
what an idiot

it’s all good, those cars were a joke (for the cougar atleast) anyhow

I don’t know how they went from a nice, heavy RWD V8 car to a little hatchback FWD turd

then again, they fucked the t-bird up too

He said it can withstand 2400lbs of force. I really wonder what he was thinking when he just pulled that # out of the air.