Sweet Cougar!

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/videos-pictures/116496-my-tricked-out-cougar.html

better post from this guy…

the first reply is priceless

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/garage-talk/116509-has-anyone-ever-done-before.html

wow. and wow.

I bet that guy wears those button up dragon shirts from Ames. Yeah, Ames.

Where can I get that setup? Office depot?

That is a pretty baller setup. :tup:

HAHAHA i lol’d at the CD player and seat covers, then i shit my pants when i saw the backseat holy FUCK HAHAHAHA.

EDIT: FUCKING OMG at the second thread LOL

I think if you buy a cougar you instantly lose all braincells.

He can’t be serious… :bloated:

I love that pretty much everything from OT ends up here these days.

that’s good stuff :tup:

love cougars. such futuristic styling and second to none performance to back it.

I want to stab you in the face

Best response ever. :lol: :lol:

holy hell.

i caught you before the edit!

…______ __
…,.-‘”…~., .............................,.-”...................................“-., .........................,/...............................................”:, .....................,?........................... ...........................\, .................../.................................................. ........., } ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..} .............../.................................................. .,:”........./ ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../ ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/ ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....} ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-” ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,.............. .............`\.............._ _ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
… …,-%…`
…,

Oh man, haha.

:picard:

Whhhhhhat?

lmao

this is the kid from highschool who no1 talked to…and now look what happened? he owns stock in office depot obviously

Oh jesus fucking christ. :lol:

Dude with talllalalaant
My dad’s a DJ and used to be one of the the sound guys at my church

Not too much actually makes me laugh out loud but, that got me…I chuckled.

Its ok if this is a “kid”. If its some 30+yo thats lame.

Kind of reminds me of when I had my first car, I has that flexible neon stuff from PepBoys it was like tape. It was hott yo, then the colored bulbs for interior lights …that when used, you couldnt see shit inside the car, because the paint was so thick…ok Im done.

ditto, tho theres usually a fair bit of delay.

Unreal… but at least it’s just a cougar.

wow…i dunno what to say to that