sweet jump

if your referring to the train tracks on schoharie tpk, you cant get enough speed to really get airborne, ive gotten all 4 off the ground but it wasnt too impressive.

the one by waynes is cole rd. and its shitty unless your talking about the dirt mound jump that dude killed himself on a quad a year or 2 ago.

the best/safest one in our town is probably gage rd train tracks. most dangerous is probably mudge rd. :ahh

Well, it didn’t turn out so well…

http://shift518.gom-host.com/picture.php?albumid=70&pictureid=349

And I spilled my beer… (okay, that was the only pic I could find of a rolled over crx in a short timeframe).

lolz gage road… i went down that once with my ranger and said fuck that…that hill is naaaassstyyy when icy but the tracks are pretty kewl…yeah the dirt mound the going by the dr.s office ove the ditch is badass in the winter…the road to the comm. center is kewl b/c they plow it up and the snow drifts…sch turnpike used to be nasty back b4 they repaved it…mudge road is nuts by the radio tower…ive def wacked my head a few times on that when sitting in the back seat…i seen a guy lose his suspension on the trax by burdeck street past the wade tours place…

ive hit gage rd a bunch of time at 50,60,70 and once at 100, shit is nuts. i dont fuck with mudge since a guy in highschool had to get airlifted after he rolled his taurus end over end.

the twists and turns are nuts…wud be pretty fun in a porshe or sumthing…cud prolly take em at like 60…the one that goes down bye the farm i swear you could drift…but then theres the bridge so you def cud get fucked up on it…+ there is always deer on that road…

I hit that in my dad’s old Cutlass Ciera and when it landed I hit the gas and it just revved. I thought I fucked it up but apparently my knee just knocked the shifter into neutral. I was relieved.

Another road with some jumps is Duanesburg Churches road off route 20. I followed my friend up there a few times dropping cars off and watched him get a few inches of air under all 4 times in a few Cutlass Ciera’s and a Cavalier.

you talkin bout the rt30 side of churches? i cant think of anywhere on that rd where you can get air

what rd are you talking about?

No, the route 20 side. I forget which road its before. The road we went to starts with an H.

Maybe the road is different now because I havent been on it in a few years but I know we went up it several times and the cars got air.

i gotta steal harolds ride and hit this bad boy lol

Probably Herrick or Hardin. I get them mixed up. I took my truck up there once. Parked in some guys driveway and masterbated to him and his wife having sex through the window. It was ok. I went to the gym later that afternoon.

Hardin.

I jumped my old 240 a couple times (on stock suspension). The intersection on Knox Cave Rd and Township rd, and than Scotch Ridge once. Pretty high speed if I recall, Knox was like 70 and Scotch was over 80.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2103/bonny.jpg

ITS GETTING INTO ALL THE THREADS… EVERYONE RUN

Haha!!