sweet jump

fyi, there is a pretty big bump/ jump right on rt7… intersection of rt7 and wade rd.

my neighbor was able to get the rear tires up in the air in a mazda protege.

thanks.

i hit it last friday in the truck… i think the leafs hate life more than normal now

OP is a liar

That’s right out in front of my work- I’ll give it a shot in the crx when I leave here and document/report my findings.

its true. i attempted to hit it in the accord… didnt go over well. almost got stuck

sucks

no k20 you suck

no, this so called “jump” sucks

There’s a decent jump on county line road over the train tracks, you can hit it like a table. My buddy blew out his suspension in his colt vista wagon there back in high school. Good times.

heading towards niskyuna, left lane, go 50mph.

no, you just werent going fast enough.

yeah thats a nice one, ive yet to hit it but im sure youd get some nice air at ~100

just fucking flipped my car on this jump, thanks PETER

:rofl

sorry to hear. shoulda stayed in the left lane and done about 50

hahahh :rofl :rofl :rofl

I have talked to NUMEROUS people both old timers as well as peers who have either detonated their suspensions/smashed oilpans/both at this location LOL. My friend’s uncle, so his dad says anyway, hit that in his 327 Camaro and split the pan right open, and drove around for an HOUR like this. “Thing was still runnin…put a new pan on filled it with oil…still ran fine. But you knew exactly where he went…”

theres one on schoharie turnpike off of rt 20 in duanesburg…omg…seen a chcik drive a taurus off it and almost kill herself she ended up in the dingweeds…theres one on pinehill just up from the overpass in c.b…had 2 people get airborne and smack a tree back in highschool…theres one up from wayne64ss by the ambulance barn take a right and go over them tracks…did it on a sled over the winter ohh my ass will never be the same nor my sleds suspension…broke the limiter strap too…

Do you know how many kids have died/are paralized from that road? thats right down the road from me.

da fuck?