Best driving roads around here.....

Where are some good roads with lots of corners and minimal straights?

kelley station rd or south kelley, duanesburg

cedar bluff rd that goes between stillwater and saratoga lake.

Head to the Adirondack Park or VT if you want one longer than 3 miles.

I just google mapped it. It doesn’t look that long and there aren’t any real sharp turns.

There is a fun one just outside of rutland that runs north, I want to say 100 to 107. I use to have TONS of fun in the work truck on that road. Almost hit a moose once though, damn near shit my pants

coons crossing rd just off rt 67 between mechanicville and malta. can be very fun when taken at higher speeds.

also verbeck avenue that runs between stillwater and schaghticoke… picture a hillclimb with alot of switchback turns.

its not that long, but it has some real nice twisties

Yeah I was hoping there was something closer though. Whenever I go skiing by myself, I usually end up exploring roads for a good hour or two in the adirondacks or green mountains. :lol

Those don’t look very appealing on google maps.

rt 2 up over petersburg pass. keep going past North Adams and head down the north side of whitcomb summit, theres a bunch of sick roads

S.Kelly has some serious off camber turns, don’t go by the damn google map…

+1 to norther park roads. Watch for moose :wink:

Yes this ^^^^ but serious watch for cop. MA state troopers have ZERO sense of humor

YESS!!! have ripped a bumper off going around those crazy turns haha

trust me when i say ive driven them and at higher speeds they are indeed fun as fuck… also i dont know the actual route # but its a backroad that traces around the tomhannock reservoir … that road is a blast at about 75…

:rofl its one of the few roads that i go down expecting to wreck my car every time

This looks like win. Thank you sir. :thumbup

Keep em coming people

Reservoir Road… pretty nuts. Chuck, there’s a bunch of crazy roads out this way.

south kelley, make sure you drive it during the day before trying at night.

that road is no joke, lots of offcamber and no shoulders. make sure you beep at the end before coming through the tunnel

i grew up riding my bike around the tomhannock… once i was able to drive it i was hooked. shit is AWESOME.

my friends in i used to see who can go down the fastest, it was bad