Whats your Favorite road to drive?

51S past elizabeth is my favorite…
closer and closer you get to the mountains the more senic it gets, never alot of cars either

schenley park golf course (circuit drive) and swineburn st (connects greenfield and south oakland) its fun to test out the handling.

i forget the name of the road…but it connects sq.hill with edgewood.
if your on the edgewood side of the sq.hill tunnels on the bridge the road I’m talking about is underneath.

you get on it…about 4 blocks past sq.hill theatre.

Country roads> city roads thats just me personally

going to regent sq?

that’s where i grew up! and where teh garage is

i like the river roads from belle vernon to eliz and such.

fav road is probably 68E or something liket hat.

country roads> city roads i like personally, i like senic views

all the back roads in murrysville/export, those are a lot of fun.

bridgeport ST HA J/j…any road thats straight with some corners and is smooth,oh i forgot we don’t got any of those roads around here

commercial street. my uncle lives over there and used to tear up the hill in the 70 GS.

68 through maryland is scenic

country roads up by erie are fun to drive on, i’m up there a lot for work.

Rt 30 around ligonier. Nice country and some curves. In the next year or two I’d like to do the Lincoln Highway, at least all of PA.

rt 711 in lig too

FAGGOT!!!

whos up for a senic car cruise sometime in the summer? :burnout:

Yep, but he’s still a FAGGOT. I just had to express my opinion. back to the scenic roads topic…

country cruisin= trees, cows, tractors
city cruisin= hot bitches, nice rides

EVergreen Road. I get to drive it everyday home from work. Nothin like some high speed cornering at the end of the daily grind 8)

I don’t cruise, I drive. City cruising = traffice, cops, stupid people, stop lights, stop signs, etc, etc :greddy:

I’d rather actually drive.

x2

oneslowbowtie - take it to off-topic :tool: