Whats your Favorite road to drive?

River Road between Duquesne and Dravosburg

West Park Road between the Portersville Exit on 79 and Slippery Rock… 8 miles of twists, turns, straights, and lots of fun.

Pacific Coast Highway LOL

Around here I don’t really know b/c I am not from here and haven’t really “explored”…I did have a kick ass drive EARLY sunday morning (7am) on 376 and 76W, nobody on the road AT ALL, did more than a few triple digit blasts…love the handling on this car round those hills…but I usually HATE driving that route to and from work b/c of all the traffic

A6 or 350Z?

i would say 250 in WV to Rte 7… this for sportbikes is the cream of the crop…but today found out that 30 out east before waynesboro is the shit also

rt 65 to beaver falls up through wapum to ohio then head back on the turnpike and get off in new castle then get lost in the wooded roads for little bit and head back towards pittburgh. tons of straight aways and not much traffic in the A.M. Lots of cops however…

Or

Jump on 422 from I-79 and follow that road for a bit.

:puke: oh… to have such choices would be nice :burnout:

admit it you just like going to uniontown to see my birthplace. :scared: :doh:

blackburn… cause i am nutty like that!

courigan drive ?sp If your driving for scenery. If you driving for the car then, back in my industrial park. Donut city :burnout:

that industrial park is shitty gravel

You gotta take sycamore road right near my house if you like blackburn :boink

Round Hill Rd in Elizabeth Twp. (the part after the park, when it was freshly paved).

Yea that is a pretty cool rd to cruise on. Some other ones would’ve to be 119south headed to uniontown and probaly the parkway east near the plum exit. 119 seems to to always test me though because their is a stretch of road that just begs for you to speed on.

thornburg. 1/8 strip right down in the industrial park.

43 toll rd by CAL was a good road

that is a good road also. and DAMN does it get you to CAL fast…

i like more of the 20mph back roads with tight turns goin 50+ :mullet:

I like some of the roads down by Finleyville, Venetia, and Eighty Four. Sometimes I will head down there and just drive hard for miles. I’ve never been bothered by cops there. I also like the roads out by McDonald and Midway (but you have to be careful of the speed limits in the towns).

It’s a bit of a drive, but I love to take Rt. 50 from Bridgeport, WV to Maryland. I try to exceed the speed limit for most of the trip and it is quite a challenge with some of the hairpin turns.

x2 i drive through circuit drive everyday to get to work. swinburn st is the shit too when i used to live on parkview. its all about driving as fast as you can going up the hill. i regret driving drunk and fast as fuck up that hill many times when comming home from the south side.

Fuck 51 and the shit that goes with…

BUGS: i cant seem to keep my car clean or even get the damn bugs off it…
Potholes/shittly repaired roads: Not much of an issue down near C3, but its terrible from like the elizabeth bridge to rostraver.

Its ok to drive, cops crawl all over the place… I perfer alot of the back roads from cal to spears… except for the fucking deer.

30E out to ligoneer