my track is ready too...

my friend dropped off a skidder this weekend, so I put it to good use in my side lot.

This is the “finish line” jump. 11’ tall, 26’ gap to gap, 30 foot to the sweet spot. The berm befor it puts you 2nd out then 3rd to clear the jump.

2nd over the first little double, then click 3rd over the step up. 4 foot jump, 25’ or so step up distance.

I rode it for a bit monday befor the rain came. It is real fun. Rather technical and tight, arena cross like almost. Nothing giant, but it is nice to run for an hour or two to get a work out.

PM me, if you want to swing by and give it a rip.

looks nice man, lets run some motos on that!

Anyone have a truck to take me and my bike riding…my truck blew up:’(:’(:’(

those BMX jumps? thats what they look like.

Well you wont let anyone ride on your track that you dont know…we all have to ride somewhere :tongue

omg!! i hate you! why now???

i told ya they wernt big! But they get the job done. They are plenty wide for a quad too. The picture doesnt do it justice, there isnt anything to give you a refrence. it is a 2nd 3rd gear track.

where you at?

Duanesburg:Idiots So im guesing its out of the way for almost everyone on here.

Impressive! :thumb

Always nice to see somebody put the extra land to good use.

not me !!:wink:

but shits apart right noe. all goes well , will be togther tomorrow. then i have to address the jetting issue but i am def. jammin out somwhere this weeken fo sho. gonna be to nice not too.!!!

Where in this redneck town of duanesburg do you live?:ninja\

Edit- If you want to truck the bike to a track feel free to ride it while were there. Dirtbikes arent easy to break.:slight_smile:

damn dude, looks pretty sick :thumbup

i’m not in D’burg but it’s only 20 min ride tops. just know quite few peeps there. i will now never live in D’burg. atleast till my x expoldes from an over dose of man milk or moves:rofl

hoping to be out there in the next weekend or 2 ripping up a buddies personal flat track…:thumbup

Lol…I know one flattracker that lives out here . I think hes pro now. Do you know the Carsons?

nope. not sure of spelling but Rickmeyer

Hmm… don’t think my bike will fare too well with street tires on it :rofl

Looks fun. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah ive heard of them but never met him personaly. Bud right? Im sure hed know of the Carsons there son Lowell has been racing flattrack since he could walk. Hes real good.

Sweet track. Looks pretty technical and tight. Do you have any fields or trails to rip on as well.

yes good ole bud…