anyone that rides dirt bikes and quads

over the weekend me and a few of my friends went to this new place in slippery rock to ride. its called Slippery Rock Dunes or something. it has a small (for now) MX track, trails, hill climbs, sand and a place to drag race. all in all it was a fun day. i have some pics that i cant post but maybe i’ll try to give a link. anyways, if anyone on here rides and wants to go up there one day, let me know.

My gf’s dad lives close to there i think

i go right off 28 in harmerville

Dunes in this area would be cool!!Give me some directions to that place?

dont get the wrong impression, as i did. i went there expecting big 4th gear pinned jumps…the sand is relatively flat. mostly for trails and the drag racing. it is really fun, but no jumps in the sand. jumping is pretty much limited to the mx track. the track is gonna expand, aswell as a expert track going to be built next year. he (the owner) asked us if we had any suggestions and we all replied at once “make it bigger”. so :x: for even bigger jumps.

x2 :stick: :smiley:

I won’t get my hopes to high. I’m just always looking for new spots to ride.

I’m pretty sure you go up 79, get off at the slippery rock exit, at the end of the off ramp, make a left… Go about um, between a mile or two down the road, and you should see a sign on the right hand side for it… Youll pass a dairy queen on your right, a new apartment complex on your right, down a hill, over a little bridge, and then i think its the first road after that on the right is where its at… Theres another BMX place towards clearview mall as well, I think its out on Rt. 8… This one in slippery cock is maybe 3 minutes past my camp, if anyone is interested in drinking beer and shenanigans involving flying around on golf carts, let me know and stop up :smiley:

:beer: :bigok:

yeah thats basically it. pretty easy to get to. i’ll post next time i go. if anyone else is going at some point…let me know

I may be interested. I’m still nursing a broken ankle from april. I only rode my bike one time this year and broke my ankle. I’ll give it a try but i need to take it easy.

Hows the top end on those motorsicles? good for roll racing :confused:

my 250 is bored over 2mm to a 265 and ported for mid and topend. :naughty: It hauls my fat ass nicely.

https://ssl-001.9netave.com/~ux323243/pics/dunetours/silverlakesanddunesflys.jpg

> *.pennsylvania dunes

Plenty of 4th and 5th gear pinned jumps there. We were hitting the dune in the above pic pretty much tapped in 4th. :slight_smile:

:hsdance: looks like the one on the right didn’t make it and is coming back down the wrong way :hs:

I knew you would be in on this somehow…Go paint the ceiling !!!

you get back to work. you can’t buy me toys if your not working. :cuddle: :op:

most stock jeeps/trucks couldnt make it up that part of the dune. hitting that bitch and floating the lip at like 45mph = win

fuckin A dude. let her know her place.

cool. well i dunno when exactly i’m going back, but soon. hopefully bics will dust off his bike for once. by the way, eurodad i ride 125s because i’m :greddy: . so youd waste me at the drag race section and bics also, because he has a 250.

I miss my 250… :frowning: