cool riding pics

post some cool riding pics. i have a pic of my bike just sitting in the other thread, but here r some action shots.

^thats the only decent pic i have on my RM right now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/ah665/ajtable1.jpg
^thats me a year or so ago when i still had my YZ250. thats 4thgear on that uphill table. about 60-70 foot jump.

Wow that is crazy. cool pics

hey bgblock, i just noticed you live in cory… where can i see you car sittin around there? have you seen the Black WS6 that sits infront of Anthony Jr.s pretty often… its quite cute!

by the way, nice pics smokey

found another
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/ah665/f0a202e3.jpg

cool

:slight_smile: Cool pics smokey…must of had a good cameraman to make you look like you are skying those 10 ft jumps

ya. he doesnt ride, so i figured he could make himself useful. also, at the same learn what it takes to jump those ‘10 footers’ :kekegay:

looks like a cool place to ride where is? it i am always looking for some where to ride

the pic where im on my RM is at this new little track in Slippery Rock. its a pretty fun step-down. the 2 where i’m on my YZ r from a private track in Brookville. there r some big jumps there. we go to the place in Slippery Rock pretty often. i plan on gathering up some guys to head out there alot when the weather breaks (eurodad, that includes you :booty: ) to have some fun. its not a big / hard track at all, but there is a trail system and a hill climb place also. its a fun time. i’ll post up when it happens, everyone is welcome. i’m always up to met new guys to ride w/.

sounds good to me i am getting sick of ash dumps.

what ash dumps? Finleyville? if so, we’ve riden there alot, but its not that cool. plus that place beats on bikes. wears on your tires and shit pretty bad w/ all the rocks

I wish I still had a bike…

I wish I was allowed to get a bike :frowning:

tell your wife no more :lickmahpu until you can get a bike.

from him or *****?

:eek3:

i cant believe you spilled the beans!

:boink

pewter, pics of u on the Warrior :embarassd

why,want to :wackit: to them!

:slight_smile: haha. no, someone told me u did backflips on it.