hey guys lets ride

Well this summer im going to have a bike again and figured lets get some people to ride.Here is a few places i know were we can ride you may know of some of them.Theres ash dumps in hunker ride there alot vanmeter My track since im going to be building one high voltage 20 bucks to ride all day very nicly groomed and water and when gets rutty they take a intermition and redo it.theres ash dumps in bridgeprot not real big but can make a track there um theres a place in casperis any thing else tell so we can ride.summer of 06 full of riding and playing with cars gonna be SICK

…in…

in if my car is back together and i have a trailer

i’ll definatly maybe ride once or twice. :dunno:

i’m not the kind of person who likes to just go out and joy ride. i’m all about the competitiveness of it. i would rather go to a race track.

I am the total opposite, I like to go and have fun. Then if I have to bring the pain to someone then I step it up.

i just like to look cool :dunno:

i need a trailer
and can quads ride in your area?

if you don’t mind getting roosted!

its all good

you won’t be saying that after getting pelted with rocks and dirt and or mud

i took a nice baseball sized rock right to the goggle once, gave me a nice shiner.

There are a ton of places to ride by me…
i have a track and have access to 2 other tracks via the woods.
Some people ride quads but our woods are tight and you would not be able to keep up.
High Voltage is good besides the drive and $20.

i love high voltage but that travel does suck

fineleyville dumps about 15 minuts south of century III nice large area and it can either be busy on a nice weeekend or kinda not during the weeks.

oh yeah. im in. and i still suck at riding. need help badly.

i can help ya out and give ya some training i was train by dave yezek tony waugaman and chad sanner couple pro’s and ran top pack in B class anywhere from 5th and better so

since your into that check out high voltage alot of quick people out there you can chase around for the comp. really nice groomed track to this is turbo jetta in the last 2 post just at my parents friends house and didnt change names