quads

Anybody else still ride quads? I just took mine out for the first time in a long time and it was alot of fun but kinda boring being out there on trails alone.

Nope, quads suck lol

youre just a sellout. I figure I might as well ride it since its not worth selling and its fun.

pjb, where do you ride? I would buy another quad if I knew where to ride.

Ill buy a quad if someone finds me a good deal on one with a plow

I just rode in the woods by my house. Not really a great place to ride since its not all that big.

I used to ride out in Schodack at the pits off 9&20 but havent been there in over 2 years and dont know if its still ok to ride there.

Your about a minute away from the tracks… Tracks are pretty big.

+1

I wanna scoop another yfz450 or another dirt bike like a kxf or crf 250, just seems like no place to ride like there used to be anymore

Id have to do a bit of road riding to get to the tracks and there seems to be cops around that section alot

I gots a 100 acre track.

and nothing to ride on it with, My sister has 4 dirtbikes but I dont ride any of them.

PJB rant

I prefer trail riding over tracks because Im not into jumps and my quad isnt the fastest when it comes to racing. Its fast enough for trail riding and ripping down railroad tracks, just not a race winner.

trying to find some way for me to buy a cheap quad currently. few fun trails near my house. deep sticky mud in a couple places too. mcshithole is giving me 8 hours a week right now and im so fucking done with getting a 50 dollar paycheck.

want a banshee like nobody’s biddness.

my quad is $69 a month with nothing down. Seems like Ill be paying on it until after Im retired but its not a bad payment.

I just wish I had somewhere to ride without getting bothered and people to ride with.

A quiet quad that you can reliably ride on the trails? Welcome to 4x4 sport/utility quads my friend… Haha, enjoy.

Payment might not seem bad but if you aren’t ever riding is it worth it? I mean that’s a full tank of gas in your truck every month.

When I first bought it I was riding it every weekend and even a few times during the week. Then a bunch of people I was riding with sold theirs, mine broke, etc so I didnt ride for a while. Now I want to get back into it.

Been ripping ours around the yard since the fatasses broke my dirtbike. Wayne had it out on the trails the other day by our house. Can’t wait to take it out when we get a little more snow!

what happened to ur scooter??

snow riding is fun. You guys have alot of trails up there in Duanesburg?