so whos riding where?

we should have a ride/meet on the weekends for quads and dirt bikes

all i need now is a hitch and trialer

We have alot of spots around Johnstown, it’s just a pain to hit more than one spot in a day. They’ve been cracking down lately and chasing us out. Usually ride bonies and practice tracks.

A group of us are going to the Hatfield/McCoy trails in WV in March/April. I’ll let you guys know how it is. Too bad PA doesn’t set up a trail system like WV…might actually bring in enough revenue to cover all of the bills from state parks.

Check em out. www.trailsheaven.com

Marienville trail system for bikes and there are several other quad trails.

there’a place up by slippery rock to ride. Slippery Rock dunes is the name.small membership fee, then you have acess to a easy mx track , a sandy oval track, and trails through the woods with a pretty decent hillclimb(so i’m told) i never seen the hill as i don’t care to ride in the woods to much.

We went on a ride last summer near Ramey, PA. Trails were alot of fun. Just don’t go to the trails set up at Sigmund’s old track near Somerset. All huge rocks. Definitely not bike friendly.

Let’s get something together. Even if we travel far…I don’t care. Post up some pics of where you ride if it would be somewhere that a group could ride all day. (unlike my areas. one hour max each spot)

There’s decant trails in carnegie, Fort pitt trails we call them

awsome trails in oakdale. We use to ride like 6 hours and not hit all the trails. Nice jumps ect. Tons of hill climbs

i ride a lot up in craigsville…mostly hill climbs only 1 or 2 jumps and lots of trails

north hills area… like along side 279

south hills at the finleyville dumps use to ride there years ago. lets get a meet up and running some weekend.

Finding places to ride is a bitch anymore. Plus, my quad isn’t exactly “woods” friendly being setup for mx. Shes low and really wide

my cousin always talked about going up there. Never been up there. He said it was kickass. But he is always full of shit. He’s from baldwin area too. Probly know his stupid ass. Chris slaney

Since I’m one of the few that’s outside of town I’ll drive to wherever you guys want to ride. Let me know when and where. I have to put my bike back together first.

if someone can find me an engine ill be down to ride anywhere anytime. Ill even pick someone up if they need a ride… Need either a yamaha blaster 200cc engine, or a 250cc dirtbike engine

Im up for a ride, I have a 2000 Kodiak, and a 95 KTM 300, I haven’t been riding around Pittsbugh in years, so it would be cool.

If you guys make a date to go riding i can have atleast 13 people ride out too. And if someone needs transportation that can be arranged.

ill ride. i dont like woods riding, so im down for anyplace that has a track or some slag dumps so it isnt all trails

well i usually ride in yellow creek (hammondsville ohio) if anyone would like to meet up and ride there sometime

is it a track or trails ?

all trails, hill climbs, mud pits…its alot of fun out there, alot of people ride there and its cool to watch what other people do

i don’t like trail riding, when i get the bike out i wanna race or nothing.