its almost time to say goodbye to the RM

well, this is probably my last month i’ll be riding my RM. i think by August or maybe September i’m gonna have my YZ. i have decided to go w/ an 05 brand new. the 06s changes r so minimal that its just not worth it for me. i have been asking around and i found a couple great deals on 05 YZ125s. i’m hoping my brother will buy my RM cause i love that bike. i also have a friend that wants it too, but if it doesnt work out that way, i may have to advertise it. :frowning:

i know this is way off topic, but my friend kurt told me that he rode with you recently, at the slippery rock dunes. and that you work at GMMI with my other buddy keith, pretty small world i guess. You’ll have to come out to his track sometime, we just had a bulldozer out there and re did it all.

ya, we went up last friday just to mess around. ya, keith is my boy…that kid is cool, we work together. it was cool meeting kurt too, hes really nice. they asked me to come out to the track at kurts house, it sounds awesome. there is another track up here that ive been meaning to hit up too…im excited to start riding w/ those guys more, cause they can help me get better…they r fast B riders and i’m a mid-pack C rider…haha. Keith was blastin my RM around when we switched bikes, seemed like he had fun on it. now i just need my new YZ!!!

hell yea man get out there and get faster!!!

ya…i started runnin an ok pace towards the end of the day but if i had those guys behind me pushin me, i would get all tight/nervous and make a mistake…it sucked but its also good cause thats how u learn. but i want to go up to their track and ride there, cause the dunes is too easy i need a place that has a few jumps im scared of so i can work my way up.

there’s one big jump at kurts house, its a uphill double double section, keith and kurt can clear the first one, but i think only kurt has done the second one, and that was on his 450. Scott (the kid who built the track)made it kinda rough and fast to keep em in shape. Ur def gonna have to come out there sometime. Maybe even have some 50 supermoto’s.