may get another bike

we’ll my dad may cosign a loan for me 2 get another bike i was talkin to a buddy of mine Double D and i might buy his 06 rmz-250 then i’ll be racing 125-250 B if i get it i’ll post pics or post pics of what ever i get

don’t waste your money on a 06rmz 250. especially since you don’t ever race.

im going to next yr and i might run supercross this winter

atleast get an 07 they are much better

dont buy an 06 rm-z250. the 04-06s have alot of problems and arent that good in general. any of the other brands of 06s are fine. if you want a 2uzuki 250f, get an 07. amillion times better and alot more reliable.

Buying a bike off of DD is a mistake. Buying a RMZ-250f is a mistake. Either get an 08 FI RMZ 450 or get a CRF 250F.

i cant afford another 6 grand i got it for 3 plus he said theres like no time on it but idk i found a 06 kawi i might get for 29 just dont wanna go to maryland to get it

i have a 04 yz 125 i am selling if your interested message me for details

im to big for a 125 i need a 4 stroke

06 kawi kx250f is a good bike.

rmrider, have you heard anything about those 08 rmz450s? im so curious how they are gonna perform. i have an 06 right now and i love it. cernic said he didnt even get a date on when they were comin in. ive heard anything from oct all the way til march. lol.

Word on the street is that they spend a ton of time testing this bike and that its going to be next best thing since sliced bread. As far as dates for the bike I have no idea. I can’t say I really care because I don’t really like riding 450’s anyways.

ya. i was talkin to ursic at steel city and he said hes not usually a fan of buyin a bike the first year of the redesign, but hes probly gonna make an exception for this one. the fuel injection is pretty much a non-issue from what i hear, because its based off of whats already currently on the 450 Quadracer. and that works perfectly.

Ya and RC has been riding it and he will use it at the Des Nations.

ya, i heard he started testing after Millville on that bike. i didnt know that he was gonna run it in that race though. i thought he was testing to help out the factory bikes for when DV and Alessi get there later in the year. thats sweet if he rides it at the des nations though. i might be goin to that. i know im probly gonna breakdown and buy one, even tho my current 450 is in perfect shape and does everything i could ask of it.

except win… JK:booty:

well, ya. lol. hope to do somethin about that at highpoint

why am i racing it? lol +25c should be more competative for ya

hope so. i need to get a good start this time. plus, it better be dry

high point dry… :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

am i missing something? im not talkin about the pro national (which is notoriously muddy, i realize. but its in May) but for our race this weekend, aslong as there is no rain in the forcast, i’ll be happy.