may get another bike

Yeah, I was talking about the national, lol… yeah the rain should be good this weekend. My friend Brain Green (call him Chub) should be racing 450A but he got all fucked up this weekend in a GNCC race up Somerset.

ya, you are right, the national almost always has rain leading up to or during the race. i had had a mud race at PVR a couple weeks ago that i’d like to forget, so i want to redeem myself this week.

oh your friend was at Mountain Ridge racing? thats pretty sweet. hope he feels better.

Yeah, he is sponcered by Millers Yamaha, his little sister they call Sissy is also sponcered, he gets a new 450 and she gets a new 250 every year. Thats some talent in that family! He races 450A and just raced the pitbike nationals at steel city, was in a solid 4th, then his bike shit the bed :bash: , he was suppost to get his pro license last year, but never did, now they changed the rules for it and he said he is not traveling the circuit down south just to get the card. He had enough points last year, but now its a PITA to get it.

thats sweet. good luck to him (and his sister). sounds like they have a sweet hook-up. one of the guys i work with got one of the awards at steel city for that pit bike racing. that would be fun too, but i dont have the time/cash to make my pitbike that crazy. mine is just a mix between a stock honda and an xtreme. does the job tho. Millers is a decent dealer. almost bought my YZ from them, 2 years ago.

Yeah he is pretty sick on a pit bike… he just did a backflip like a month ago, check it out, its on the front of his myspace… not too bad…

cool flip. damn, ive ridden with that kid before, i think. did he used to ride on this homemade lookin track somewhere out 51? i swear he used to be out there on a YZ125. it had to be him, cause i remember his sister too. she used to take video of us clearing that uphill triple. i had a YZ250 back then.

PM’d you… were highjacking his thread, lol

ya, sorry Larry. we gave you the advice, so what ended up happening with that RM-Z250?

he probably sold it already