...so im buying this

remember how i went off on my rant about how i was pissed about the kx125 being droppd and all that about no more 2 strokes? well, i still am but i was thinkin about gettin a YZ250 so i could have one before they quit making them. well i figured i’m just gonna keep my RM for 2stroke fun (and since there is alot of money wrapped up in it) and get this son-of-a-bitch over the winter…

:eek4: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :eek: :blue: :love: i think i love 4strokes too…holy shit is that awesome. 06 YZFs own!!!

to big 4 u

this fit me better?

:mad: :moon:

some pics of the YZFs in action…one is my boy Reed wringin it out and the other of some guy doin a badass speed scrub…i need this thing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/ah665/23a53683.jpg

i did one of those (2nd pic) last night…then fell over

I’m in the same boat. I really want a 2stroke, but I think I’m going to get a CRF450 towards the end of the summer. crossing fingers

ya, those CRFs r really nice. u cant go wrong w/ those bikes, especially since Hondas 2 stroke 250 engine hasnt been so great in awhile. i will definatley keep my RM cause i need to have a 2stroke, but the new YZFs look so awesome, i gotta get one. that 250F is 206 lbs which is pretty good for a fourstroke, but the 06 125 got shaved even more and is 190-ish. thats so ridiculous, makes me want the 2stroke YZs, but it makes more sense for me to just suck it up and get a 4stroke and i think these ones r enough to convert me.

I want a couple of these for my kids

i have a 04 yz 125 im tryin to get rid of. low hours and some extras shoot me a pm if interested

what you lookin to get for it out of curiosity

funny thing is, when i saw prototypes of these things i didnt like them…oh well, titanium shock spring :yum:

i am caling the dealer first thing in the morning

YZF’s are badass. my buddy races them

I’d much rather have 2 dirtbikes than a Z06… :hs:

i know. dont get me on that subject :eek4dance :spank: :slight_smile:

:slap:

find anything out?

this is what you guys need.
http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=7780

no ill get the blue one. im not diggin the anniversary one. i didnt like it when One Industries came out w/ that Hurricane Hanna kit for YZs before. pwt can get it though :slight_smile:

…eh the more i think about it i think im just gonna get the 06 YZ125 instead. that 4stroke is awesome but i want a 2 stroke and i guess like darkstar said i dont need 2 bikes, so ill have to sell the RM :frowning: