kawasaki pulls the trigger first....its a sad day!!

:mad: ok, the new 06 KXF fourstrokes r released for press. they look awesome, so thats cool. the bad news…they dropped the KX125. noone probably cares except me, but i hate that. i really dont want to see 2strokes become extinct and its about to happen. i sorta hate motocross right now. i think im gonna go buy a new yz250 this winter to keep me happy. and i’ll keep my rm since 125s r about to take the plunge :madfawk:
http://www.motorcycledaily.com/10june05_06kxs.htm

they’re trying to be safe for the environment

well ya but im just sayin. its just the whole sport is changing now and i just dont like it. 2strokes r so much more fun and make the sport more exciting cause they sound cool. i cant explain it but when i watch races now its just not as fun/exciting hearing loud, backfiring 4strokes compared to hearing a crisp blip of the throttle of a 2stroke leavin a jump. plus riding 2strokes is alot more fun. i know the sport has to progress and they need to make the bikes run cleaner, but im just bein pissy about it so let me bitch, haha.

85 Yz 125 > *

i hate riding with 4 strokes…damn harley sounding fockers

ya. i mean they r awesome, bu they r just different. its not the same. and since kawi was the first to do it, allthe other manufacterers will start too.

kaw > *

eh…i mean ive never been a kawi rider, but i love the bikes. i was gonna hold out and get a 07 RMZ250 4 stroke when they re-do them w/ the alum frame and such and keep my RM125. but now, if they r gonna start pullin the plug on 2strokes, im gonna get a leftover 05yz250 when the 06s come out and keep my rm. then in a few years ill get some 4stroke and just kep my 2 2strokes since they prob wont make them anymore. they’ll be nice just to have.

:shaggy:

i thought all yamahas were 4 strokes for 05

no, they have their full line-up still. the 125 was all new (engine and aluminum frame) and the 250 got significant updates to the engine plus the alum frame. ive always had RMs and YZs, so what the hell i want an alum frame YZ so ill just get a 250 so i can have what will prob be the last generations of the 2stroke bikes.

wait till 2 strokes are out lawed

i was under the impression they were already outlawing 2 strokes in most racing

no, not really outlawing…maybe phasing out?? u can run a 2 stroke, but in the 125 class its pretty much all 250Fs now and since all the factories will have a 450F i expect the 250 2stroke class to be full of 450Fs now. the whole sport is pretty much pushing the 4strokes and straying away from the 2strokes.

not just racing,altogether

it’ll be a while for that since they’re running vintage classes which are almost all 2 strokes

well they cant keep ppl from riding them when they r done making them.

next thing, they will be smogging bikes and using cats.