2006 RMZ 450

This was picked up as a back up machine. Rode it once last season.
Full yoshi exhaust, kibble white valves, Springs, mild port and polish.
New pads front and rear.
Avs levers
After market triple clamps.
Stepper seat with gripper cover.
[ATTACH]31994[/ATTACH]
$2700 OBO

this is an awesome deal. If I didn’t have my 2005 rmz450f I’d be all over this, its only a couple hundred more than I paid for mine last year

Wow I was gonna list my 10’ 450 for 3k. Do those really pull that much still being that they aren’t fuel injected?

if that’s a serious price, please PM me with details…I have a buyer lined up for my bike if I were to decide to upgrade, he’s just in kuwait at the moment…

I am debating still at the moment, looking around at what i can get a leftover 13’ for but if i do decide to let it go i will keep you in mind @focusinprogress . Just put a decent amount of money into it, (suspension, top end, brakes, tires etc.) thats why im hesitant to let it go

check with east toledo ohio…my roommate almost got a '13 for like $4800 out the door, but went '14 kaw instead.

This price is OBO i have a bottom dollar in mind. I’ll let some cheap ass talk me down to feel better about himself. It’s getting a valve adjustment this week.
I’ll leak down test this for anyone in person if you would like

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

how many hours on the last slug, and how many on the rest of the engine?

The new head and valves have maybe 20 mins on it. I don’t know how many hours on the motor. But leak down is 0%

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk