2005 Suzuki RMz450 motocross bike

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34950&stc=1

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34951&stc=1

For Sale: 2005 Suzuki RM-Z450F

-DMC complete exhaust system
-bike torn down to bare frame and painted black with automotive base/clear black paintjob.
-twin wall handlebars and appropriate clamps
-holeshot device on right fork
-TwinAir filter
-custom jetting
-all swingarm bushings and linkage bearings/bushings replaced
-suspension sent to Pro-Action for full KYB kit sprung for a 200lb rider
-front brake master cylinder rebuild, steel braided line replaced, and new seals in front caliper
-SDG “tall” seat (have a “short” seat as well)
-moose levers
-numerous spare filters, spark plugs ($18/ea), other jets(previous owner ran oxygenated race fuel) and other parts

it pains me to do this, but I simply do not have the time to indulge in this hobby anymore, at least not on as serious of a machine as this. I purchased this bike two years ago from the owner of 7S cycle/motorsports, it was his practice/backup bike to his '07 race machine (also RM-z450F). The work was all done by him prior to my purchase aside from the jetting…which means the paint, pipe, and suspension/bushings have less than 15hrs on them, as I’ve only put about 5-6hrs on the bike. Fluids and air filter changed every 2hrs. I did not ride it at all last year besides around my back yard once every couple weeks to keep it running.

I am asking $2400 or REASONABLE offer. Not interested in trading for other dirtbikes, I’m giving up the sport.

Depending on your size, I might be able to throw in some gear too.

I took more photos than this, if you are seriously interested I can provide more pictures

would consider trading for a car, street bike, enclosed utility trailer, or major shop tools.

pretty high price… Good luck though

Considering all the other ~$2k bikes are clapped out… this is well worth near asking given it’s mechanical state.

Thanks spam. Actually traded it today to a kid on CL for a 2014 ninja 650r with 3358 miles on it. Pretty stoked about making the deal.

Lock ok this up boys, SOLD.

@focusinprogress that seems like an absurdly good deal on your end :tup:

How Puerto Rican and how stolen was the sportbike owner/bike?

lol @newman

he was a 22yr old autobody kid from a chevy dealership in elmira new york. owned it outright and just buys/sells toys the way Mr.T on here does with cars.

I put some cash on my end but for what I had into the dirtbike and what I gave in cash I’m still under blue book trade-in value on it.