2005 Suzuki RM-Z450

For Sale: 2005 Suzuki RM-Z450F

-DMC complete exhaust
-bike torn down to bare frame and painted black with automotive base/clear black paintjob.
-twin wall handlebars and appropriate clamps
-holeshot device in right fork
-TwinAir filter
-custom jetting
-all swingarm bushings and linkage bearings/bushings replaced
-suspension sent to Pro-Action for full KYB kit sprung for a 200lb rider
-front brake master cylinder rebuild, steel braided cable replaced, and new seals in front caliper
-SDG “tall” seat (have a “short” seat as well)
-moose levers
-numerous spare filters and other parts

it pains me to do this, but I simply do not have the time to indulge in this hobby anymore, at least not on as serious of a machine as this. I purchased this bike last year from the owner of 7S cycle/motorsports, it was his practice/backup bike to his '07 race machine (also RM-z450F). The work was all done by him prior to my purchase aside from the jetting…which means the paint, pipe, and suspension/bushings have less than 15hrs on them, as I’ve only put about 5-6hrs on the bike. Fluids and air filter changed every 2hrs.

I am asking $2500 or REASONABLE offer.

Depending on your size, I might be able to throw in some gear too.

I took more photos than this, if you are seriously interested I can provide more pictures

would take a 67-72 ford F-series as partial or full trade depending on quality of the truck.

bump. would also trade for an older sport bike of similar value

Pardon my ignorance on the subject, but can you make this street legal at all?

nope, there’s no title for this. I’m sure they make kits for lights and things, but in NYS there’s no way to put it on the road. You might be able to in other states with a bill of sale but not here. Not sure how well-suited it would be to the street, it’s 4-spd.

would also consider trade for an enclosed utility trailer, that is under 20’ including the tongue/hitch…so maybe a 12-16’ trailer?