Who rides where?

I just bought/am buying a bombardier. but b4 this my girl has a bunch of atv’s. i should of maned up and got a dbike like i wanted too…

I ride in Brunswick/troy area, and also if you live in Rotterdam, its the same places over and over.

I wanna get a group ride or a bunch of people together. when i go out i bomb all the trails and go home. and IF i find someone, they run thinking I’m encon or something.

Theres a place in Schodack that we went riding at in the fall that connects to other trails and the tracks.

I take mine out in the woods behind Pinewood school alot because its real close.

ya i usualy hop on christopher ln by my house, which is right near the tracks, then drive the tracks to highbridge area, get off at Kings pit/ the corner of highbrige and kings… (well that side road) then head over to pinewood. or whereever. I took it last year down the road from redline. That side road (not miles standish, the other side) take that to the end and right to goto the tracks (then take left go down about 1/4 mile and theres jumps and what not to your right… havent been down there in 2 years so idk whats back there now) or left to cross over tracks and hit up south wescott. or you could follow that road straight and go down the atv tracks there.

Ill get a pic up later…

We also rode from Burdeck street down the tracks to some woods that lead to the old town dump. The dump has a circular unpaved road around it thats like a track.

Id stay out of the Kings road area- the pond and all because cops go back there and harass people. Its the Woodlawn preserve now. Its really just a stormwater runoff pit but some tree huggers made it a preserve.

Ive only had my atv since the end of September and havent gone on too many trails yet.

2 for rotterdam
Heres the One by redline

and btw the road ends when you take that left and go down to the 90 bridge. You have to cross over the tracks,and your on S. WestCott

My route from home to pinewood/woods by the other side of the track…

Ya that woodlawn whatever…pfft i could tell you alot shit that me and a bunch of friends did back there. Encon ALWAYS up everyones ass. That pond is so radioactive…lol theres a car in it… we pushed a 94ish taurus right in. all the jumps/trails are fun as hell. O and its a state park so if you get caught now, your ass is getting assrested no if ands or kramerbutts.

Ill make some maps for brunswick…

Cool.
Stay out of the black area in the second one though- thats the place I was talking about. Cops bust people back there and the cops have atv’s. They used to harass my brother when he went fishing there on his bicycle.

Heres that perserve thing… Green is my route in, and The yellowish orange is the border of it…

No they dont harrass you anymore. Your in there, your handcuffed. No questions Asked. Theres POSTED signs EVERYWHERE. still a fun place to ride in.

Also if you follow that in the way i showed you, and follow the pond along that curvy trail, its a track that me and my friends race on. (not a race track but you get the point) its awsome flying around that a bunch of times then leaving.

That area is SOOOOOOOOO much fun. Theres aleast 30 miles to ride on. Goto the mobil by tricity and follow those tracks the opposite way of the mall. OR goby maple ski ridge. TONS of trails up there. Just dont ride in the ploterkill perserve. its an automatic 750$ fine if you get caught. Ask me how i know :ahh

No they dont harrass you anymore. Your in there, your handcuffed. No questions Asked. Theres POSTED signs EVERYWHERE. still a fun place to ride in.

Also if you follow that in the way i showed you, and follow the pond along that curvy trail, its a track that me and my friends race on. (not a race track but you get the point) its awsome flying around that a bunch of times then leaving.

That area is SOOOOOOOOO much fun. Theres aleast 30 miles to ride on. Goto the mobil by tricity and follow those tracks the opposite way of the mall. OR goby maple ski ridge. TONS of trails up there. Just dont ride in the ploterkill perserve. its an automatic 750$ fine if you get caught. Ask me how i know :ahh

Ravena anyone?

I am looking to pick up another bike in a few weeks. My GF is looking for a Z400 or a XR100 or 150. She is short! I have a bunch of people to ride with, Yfz450, Z400, 2 LTZ450R’s Honduhh 450R, a few dirt bike guys… there is allways someone down to ride.

I live in Ft Johnson, and have a small 3rd gear, 30 second lap practice track in my side lot, good to blast a few hours on. We have a camp on Fishhouse rd on the Sac, and ride the loggin trails up their. Go over to Mr C’s in Mechanicsville and ride the trails and pits there. East Greenbush has a sick trail system and some big pits, by the play land… you can dump off the trailser in the grand union I think it is parking lot and the main pit is right behind that. The Dolgeville ATV Trails by Royal MT are nice. Get a membership $30 I think it was and you will never see encon or cops. My buddy has a practice track in rotterdam somewhere, I have yet to see it, and there is another guy who races MX/SX and has a nice track in Hegaman by me. I have been to ravena once, some sweet trails out there… but I dont remember how, or where to go I was with a big group and just followed.

Twister valley, tuesdays 4-dark… $20 open practice. they just put in a nice GNCC trail system and fixed up both tracks.

Mototown is back up and my bud went last weekend and said it was very good.

I would love to meet up with you guys and ride… I finished my house, and want to get back to riding every weekend like I did in the past 3-4 years prior.

ohh yeah i forgot Meco sand pits in G-Ville. Nice main pit, usually other people there. and some sweet trails off that.

I’m always down to ride. I went to Mototown last week also. Twister Valley is a good time. Eagle Bridge is alright. Let me know when you guys want to head out!!!

Nice sully. I NEEEED to find a bike in a few weeks. As soon as I get it, I am going to mototown!

There’s 3k acres of state land in Renslervillle that’s legal to ride in, but you gotta have your shit registered and insured. also you can’t go over a certain state limited speed :retardclap

The “secrets/dunes” is a good time, if the encon/police stop in I fly up the tracks and roost the hell outta them with baseball size rocks, heheh

Mine is registered and insured but doesnt have a speedometer so how would I know how fast Im going?

Im glad people show encon whats up in back secret. makes me wanna ride there now…

yah…those trails are sick