ATV Talk

Anyone here ride 4 wheelers at all?? I just bought a leftover 2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 w/ Power Steering. Flippin LOVE the thing!!

I’m looking for anyone in the Albany area that has some sort of pull with any kind of parts dealers. Just lookin for some wheels/tires, skid plates, exhaust… etc…

I have an 05 400ex. Rode about 6 hours on sunday. I like supporting local business but parts are way cheaper online, the markup at local shops is insane. I don’t actually buy anything for mine but I do look from time to time.

Where do you ride… I’d like to have another one but It seems everywhere gets shut down :headbang

I ride through Little Falls / Dolgeville / Salisbury / Stratford, and as far north as the trails let me go. Quite a few miles to ride here, plus a riding club that I’m getting involved with to be totally legit on the trails.

damn bro thats way out but last yr i went out 2 cooperstown a couple times that bout it

I ride down south in coxsakie, earlton and athens areas. Also know some trails out by knox, berne, schoharie and central bridge. Mostly friends property and trails where people are cool with it.

I hate riding with people that have super loud pipes and have no respect for anything.

if you ever ride out twards rotterdam i can tell you some kick ass trails

Same with a lot of other people, man! It just gets obnoxious… The exhaust I’m looking at… HMF Swamp Series is pretty close to stock loudness, but still gets you the power gains that the other exhausts would. Maybe +/- 1hp from other exhausts from that company.

Give us a call at Rubino Motorsports for all of your ATV Accessories & Service needs! 441-7967. We’re located right in Colonie.

How are your prices? Do you actually carry a lot of parts in stock?

We don’t typically stock much but we can readily get just about anything your looking for if there is something specific you are looking for. Feel free to give us a call about pricing on parts and service. Thanks!

I have an 04 KFX400 I’m down to ride whenever, lemme know!

first off i just got to say, loud pipes save lives… period!!!

i know sum of u r gonna hate this but O WELL!
i’m looking in to getting an account with parts unlimited.
i’m not looking to mark shit thru the roof. but just to give them enough business to get my shit cheaper!!! :nod

OH YEAH. also starting to look into a road trip for riding.
just starting to plan a trip to silver lake sand dunes.
i got a 28" enclosed so i can haul a few if needed.
gonna try to make like a 4 or 5 day camping riding trip…

i dont know about u guys but i’m dying for sum huge sand.
i dont ride my shit in the mud. i’m dying to go riding but will not take my r in the mud!!

i would also like to apologize if any of u live on kings rd. yes i have a loud pipe and the urge got too great… ;D so i had to do a a couple wot runs on kings!!! lol

Lemme know when you get that account setup… I might get some stuff from you!

i have always been into quads and i got pretty good at quad stunting too, raced a couple times up at royal mountain here and there. I still have a 440ex somewhere that i rebuilt

My girlfriend’s step dad just bought two from a garage sale, this weekend, as soon as i go there ill tell you the names.

Also they have 4 snomobiles…Wish they would buy grass tracks for them. there “too scraed” something “might” happen. gay!

where we going and what are you riding??

u know what i’m riding!!! :mwahaha

in 2 weeks were going to hit sum sand . 2hr ride to this huge pit. let me know if ur down…

i just dragged her out the other night. when picked up some crsnkcase oil. couple pints 927. sum cleaner cuz she’s dusty a s hell. then i just need to mix up the oil with sum 110 octane and i’m set…

i had a 07 honda trx 250 sold it for my bike…and than i rode our 07 suzuki 450r FUEL INJECTED, remaped, pipe, gutted airbox…little bigger tires…thing was stupid fast…wicked fun but it would get stuck everywhere

i used to have an 04 450r honda that didn’t get stuck much at all… i only trail rode it too… them suzukis are really wide though… is that why?