ATV Talk

its super wide and low…factory tires are tiny…but let me tell you outta the woods on a track that thing is hevenly

I bet i’ve wanted to ride one since they came out!

really strong threw all of the gears…seems like the powerband never ends

when can i ride it? lol ;D

gotta find the guy i sold it to ;D

oh my bad apparently i can’t read… i thought you still had it.

its all good

you sold it/1?!?1/1 i’ve seen those at seymors and would love get one… i’d really really like to drive one… how was the difference withthe remap

on the other hand… i have a 2002 trx-90 which i got when i was 11 yrs old…its tooo small for 6’1 ft guy… :angry2

Pete, i cannot imagine you on a big boy quad or bike…you seem like quite the uncoordinated moto’er :haha

motorcycle no… quad… yes. i almost picked up a 400ex… i love riding quads espically in rotterdam right by the railroad tracks… ughhh. what ever happened with the place? i heard n-con was chasing ppl out and shit.

just stupid people!! it’s spd u got to really worry about. i was out there the other day and it’s dried up quite nicely.

Secrets? or the powerlines???

I used to ride my built RM125 and YZ250F back on the powerlines in Rotterdam and then hit up the tracks then go to the Stewart’s Track off the tracks.

the moguls that go around the pond were sooo fun… i might even have to take the 90 out there just for fun… just got borrow my neighbors sweet s10 :nod

it was right near langan vw/audi in schectady… gifford ave it was called… right at the end of the street theres a shady shop and you can see the big gate.

Oh yeah that place kinda sucks, Garufi used to go there. Trails FTL though, i’m more of a track person…big jumps ftw!

lemme know when ur goin!! secrets is badass!

Back secret is changing this year, my friend AJ lives right next to it. we use to ride on his in there all the time, but Encon is stepping in hard. That whole place is considered a park. but theres soo much toxic waste that it cannot de declared a park til its cleaned up. And the trails behind pinewood are almost gone. all those stupid new houses took everything over.

I kinda wish i never sold my bikes but i would never have my cars if i didn’t so… maybe i will get a 50 :ponder

thats gay… i meant the secrets thing lol

yeah my RM125 was NASTY, bored over to a 166cc…

you can see pics of my bikes in this thread i made a while ago… http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=627.0