atv ride

So who are the atv riders out here? Always looking for new places to ride and new guys to ride with to expand the network. July is almost here and I’ve barely been out. Lets get something going. :tspry:

im down … i heard there are good trails around ransomville area ??

did you buy a trailer?

i just got a ticket from DEC for not having a helmet and being too close to the road while trying to ride to a path, what a fucking cock sucker, i plead not guilty

^ why would you not wear a helmet?

My parents have a few acres and we also have permission from local famers/land owners to ride.

http://talkingshrimp.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/I-dunno-lol1.jpg

I can understand getting ticketed for no helmet.

So far we’ve rode grand island, pendleton ( but not this year as you need to be a club member now), trails in attica, and pavilion. Looking to do a trip to majestic soon and still just find more local trails to ride and not have to travel so far.

Whats everyone riding? I’ve been looking for a quad or dirt bike since I got rid of my ninja, Haven’t really looked into any of the utility quads, just the sports and older raptors can be had pretty cheap. But what kind of terrain does everyone usually ride? I don’t want to end up going out and getting stuck everywhere.

i just picked up a 3 wheeler for 600 bux, 84 honda 200x, fun as fucking hell, i got that shit on 2 wheels all day SON, wheelies like a SOB too

o yes: and terrain, grass wet or dry, swampy stuff like 6-7" of water, nothing too crazy, o and tons of mUD!

I would be down. I havea 09 grizzly 700. its the fastest 4x4 i have ever owned

I’d like to ride. I am in rochester, not many places to go if you dont have a trailer :frowning:
I have a 08 raptor 700 and a 08 grizzly 700.
raptor is stock except for ebrake ring, and reverse relocator. its fast enough for me.
grizzly has machined primary sheave, 4x660 weights, 4x450 weights, podmod, 28" zillas, 14" itp rims, 3500lb winch,

I’m down for anything. I have room for 2 more quads on the trailer after mine and BDR5oh’s

I have a 06 yfz 450 and an 08 renegade 800. Yfz is getting the cam mod but be ready soon. So I’m ready for any type of terrain.

so are we going sometime soon … i would also love to check out majestic

Yea, trying the get purextc’s blaster running good and then schedule a trip to majestic early july.
Going out at least this sat or sun around here though somewhere.

shoot me a pm or call me 310-9347 … thats my latest number

im going out this weekend for sure, i took out the stock bulb from the 84 honda i got and put soldered in a few wires and a bulb from my dads old envoy, that shits brighter than my car now

I have a 87 250x that’s slow and kinda small for me and a '06 bruteforce 650 sra.

Majestic is a good ride. Its not to far, ride all day and its cheap. I haven’t been there yet this year so I’d be interested in going.

that 87 got reverse? my 200 blew the doors offa my buddies 250, but it’s a lot lighter, and mines manual his was auto

Reverse, kick start, manual clutch. Its a 300ex with a few less cc’s.