Not sure where to post this - ATV

Just wondering if any of you NYspeeder’s do any Trail riding in ATV’s or Dirtbikes.

A ton do, I’m not sure off the top of my head does, but I know TONS of people on here do.

i do.

probably in the "Other Motor Vehicles - Like Bikes. " forum

I want a dirtbike after watching the X-games…

CKY, buy me one.

More realistically, BigRon please buy me one, you’re not broke :slight_smile:

Didn’t you just total a bike?

I don’t think there’s a limit to the number of bikes you can total in ones life.

Stop making excuses and buy me one :slight_smile:

i hvae a bike… i only ride at my house on my track

Just wondering. I ride mainly in the Bethlehem Steel Tracks. They go pretty much anywhere.

Unfortunately there aren’t many places to ride in WNY. It’s illegal to ride pretty much anywhere unless you have permission from the landowner. I only ride Area 51 and have been to a few places down in PA (Maple Shade MX, and Majestic Trails). A new track may be opening soon in Hamburg if you’re into motocross (PM me for more info). I rode it this weekend and it’s got some seriously wicked jumps and if you’re not an experienced motocrosser you’re not going to have a fun time there… Majestic down in PA is good for trail riding.

I ride on my farm and fellow farms land, i got plenty to do here
also i ride at the supermoto track right up the rd from area 51, i just crash at 51

:lol:

i’d like a dirt bike also. we were just talking today about how it would nice to have, but where would we ride? it would be nice to own a bike jay could crash and it not be quite so detrimental.

Eh I know it is illegal but most people dont care as long as you arent being an asshole on it. I have been riding around here for a couple months with no issues.