ATV'rs?

I just bought an 03 banshee. Did alot of work on her, and was wondering if any of you guys here ride at all? We have some trails here on GI, but I figure that there has to be some better places. Back in the day I used to ride out at Demlers and stuff, but thats a legal mess last time I checked.

I have a shit ton of trails on my land up in Ellicottville. Between my trails and trails on my neighbors land, you can go for 12 miles or so through the woods without hitting any road. I also like to ride at my friends property in the Wellsville area, theres an abandoned railroad bed there that you can take for miles.

Grant,

I have a sweet blaster that i rip on. You shoulda told me you were looking for poeple to ride with. Me and a buddy went out for like 6 sundays in a row. Each lasting an average of 7 hours. mud, jumps, hill climbs, u name it.

The Niagara County Trail Riders Assoc. has some trails out in Pendleton that are pretty nice. It’s like $25/yr to ride there once you are a member.

Arent they flat and run along side the bike path?

I’ve been going on the trails under cemetery rd in Lancaster. There is a quarry to ride around, and a lot of trails branch off the area.

I’m out on grand island a lot, but have never rode any trails there… I’m from the south-towns and there’s trials everywhere for quads, but not dirtbikes…
“it cause’s erosion more if your on a dirtbike”

says the cops and a crazy guy with a video camera… long story

I literally just got this thing 2 weekends ago. I put exhaust (black ceramic coated stock for noise) a top end and lots of little things to get it in near perfect shape. Now i wana ride :slight_smile:

i have trails literally in my backyard that lead to anywhere in holland. I think we have alot out here.

I live on a small farm and our neighboing farm dont care if I ride over there either.

Choda - thanks for inviting me!!!

majestic for me, wil trade an 800efi pol for the new redesigned one.

there are a shit ton of trails along the quarry off of como park road back behind the creek, i wouldnt recomend most of them tho if you’re on a banshee

JT, call me next time you guys go, I am up for a sunday ride.