Local ATV trails?

Hey guys, picked up a quad few months back finally got all the bugs worked out and wana get out riding. Anyone know of good places locally, without driving out to majestic?

nothing legally

pendleton has some that you can ride but you need to pay attention and stay on the trails they allow, theres others that are “closed”.

also out around medina area i remember seeing marked atv trails.

Tall pines in andover, NY.
There are a decent amount around my house, I’m still exploring and remembering them all its been a while sence I’ve been out on all of them.
What kinda wheeler are you on?

Wendling Court in Lancaster, allegedly. Its off of Cemetary Rd, near the rail tracks. I’ve seen guys trailer atv’s there, unload and to riding. I deal with one of the business’ on Wendling Court, and I asked them about this, they said, ya people are always dropping there to ride wheelers. I’m sure it’s not legal, maybe know one gives a shit. It’s near the bike path over there, so I would say stay the fuck off of that in any event.

I got a warrior 350

Egh your in boston? I’d invite you out sometime but seems far for you.

I’ve been here quite a few times. Nobody has ever bothered me, a few guys I talked to said the Lancaster PD stopped them when unloading once, asked for registration and insurance, once they saw they had both they let them on their way and didn’t have a problem with them riding there. There’s some decent trails there, you can follow the old rail bed, but once you get to town line road there is a gate up and signage everywhere so I don’t go any further.

Everything is far for me lol

how come you dont ride trails down in the southern tier? i remember riding down in west valley at a friends grandparents. the trails interconnected with everyones properties and logging roads and whatnot, was awesome out there you could ride for hours and didnt hit the same trail

your still down the road right? go hit up the power lines, theres a bunch of other shit out here too

Im not looking for trouble, if I had permission to ride on their property I would

so make friends with someone out there, lol

Live just a mile from Tall Pines ATV park. Was just there this Sunday for my Ranger 6X6.

Just found a new park in east concord. 20min from me :slight_smile: going either fri or sat if anyone wants to join

does the place have a web site?

Nope just opened last week

hey im in East Otto just south of springville … I have a RM250 bike… let me know info … text me 480-5491

No kidding? Details?

I’ve noticed trails over there and wondered myself about them. Unfortunatley, the registration and insurance situation isnt all there on my honda, so I just ride at friends/family properties. There are a lot of trails made on grand island, which is where my aunt lives. I don’t know exactly who owns that property and if you’re allowed to or if they just don’t care over there but my cousin has been riding those trails for over 15 years.