ATV's

Who’s got one and where do you ride?

Im picking up an '07 leftover Polaris Outlaw 500 tomorrow afternoon and Im looking for places to ride. Ill have a hitch and a trailer soon so Ill be able to take it places.

dud the rr tacks r right behind ur house… :banana

I have to go all the way up to Highbridge or Kings to hit the tracks- theyre not right behind my house. Ive got Pinewood school’s woods to ride in for a bit and those woods connect to the woods behind Stardust so I guess I can ride there but I was looking for other places, especially legal ones.

sagendaga Res.

gonna get a reggy for my 440 and go riding next month after they drain down the big pond up there! ;D

I usually ride on the public sidewalks

:rofl

we already have a thread about this dont we??? I have my own private track…

Sounds fun. Mine is registered and I just need to get insurance on it (probably today). Im picking it up in less than an hour.

Im too lazy to search for it if we have one.
Whats the deal with your track? Im probably not going to get into jumping and stuff and Ill probably be more into trail riding.

some one buy mine i ride right down the street in schenectady off of mcdonald ave dont know what it called but its a giant sand pit!

Yeah, Secret. Thats right by my house but the cops are always in there on atv’s and theyre dicks about it from what Ive been told.

I have an 08 rmz250. Duanesburg has plenty of areas to ride. The legality is questionable but noone gives you a problem. If you want to come riding we can set something up. I just cant take my bike anywhere right now because my trucks broken. If you want to trailer the quad down to D Burg though feel free.

Thanks man. :cool
I dont have a trailer or hitch yet so I cant really take it anywhere right now either. I bought a hitch on ebay and Ill have it next week and I still need a trailer.

Some pics:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/DSC02301.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/DSC02300.jpg

Nice man. I never liked Polaris quads but i havent had a chance to ride one of their sport machines yet.

This is my first quad. I didnt even plan on getting one. My brother was looking and I went with him and we both bought the same quads but his is black.

The brand didnt matter to me because I had no intention of getting one.

Impulse buy? Well get a trailer so we can ride before its freezing outside :smile

Definately an impulse buy. Im working on getting a trailer ASAP.

i may have a trailer for ya…

oh and there is no legal riding in NY… unless u get hooked up with trail pass or some other club…

90whitepony from aug has a buddy that live’s in d’burg. with a nice track. may be hitting that up this weekend.

Dont be a pussy, ride it on the street, i ride mine from my house(pjb knows where) past your place to jump on the tracks…all on the street. Coppers aint gonna catch a sport quad! :lol We ride in the wintertime in the streets alot, when there are some big storms, we were goin down alt ave lmao

Definately let me know. Ive got a few other people that said they have trailers too and Im waiting to hear back from them.

I just want somewhere to ride where the cops dont bother me. Private land with permission is legal enough.

Theyll catch me the way I stall it.
Bad enough I had it off Mark’s truck for about 2 minutes and I took it out on my street in front of my house and a cop rolled up. I told him I was just turning it around. I had to tell him I wasnt going to ride it on the street.
I had my helmet on though.
A while later I was riding it thru the park in front of my house.

Ive seen guys ride down Central Avenue in the snow before. Winter might actually be fun this year.