ATV/dirt bike get together?

June 26th…(friday/tommorow)

After work (5pm) i wanna go riding. i got a 125 dirtbike. i seen cops on endro bikes while at work today. thats freaking me out a little, since all i ride is secrets and the tracks by highbridge area.

i mainly see them out there on the weekends and a few times during the week.

i’ve spent severa; hrs out there sat and mon - tues. and didn’t see any .

I’ve seen them out on ATV’s but never enduros. Damn.

I’ve been chased by them on quads.They have loud exhausts on some of them so you’ll think it’s just someone “regular” riding.

Thats why my quads for sale. No where to ride without being bothered…

Not the best place to ride. Ive never been bothered on the other end of rotterdam though.

I got stopped by the cops on the tracks towards west albany park a few years back. I was definitly out numbered in cc’s considering I was rinding my 50 around. One ticket later they told me to ride all I want in Albany, but stay out of colonie :slight_smile:

They would have no chance against the banshee :thumbup

ya guys :frowning: ill take pics if i can get a chance. Every morning im at work at ~630am, and i see that CSX truck that has those wheels that can drive on teh tracks. White rape van unloads the bikes and a blazer soon after pulls up and they spilt up. :ahh

Your best bet is to ride in from the Burdeck street area and head towards Rotterdam Junction on the tracks. Plenty of trails off the tracks to ride and Ive never seen a cop down that way. Youd just have to find someplace to park and start out though because I usually do it from somebody’s house.

csx actually back’s into the bush in front of the shop. spd has a plain camaro they park by the kings rd bridge like’s it broke down on the tracks.

i like to sit in the shop and rev the shit out of the R just to taunt them lol

A Camaro on the tracks- like that doesnt look suspicious at all. That must be the car I saw down there a few Sundays ago.

I am sure that camaro really moves out on RR tracks :wierd

yeah i thinks the purplish color. i see it when i come over the bridge. if i walk over to where the tree’s r in the far end of the parking lot i can see him in it all hunched down. i thought about making a few fly by’s on the bridge to piss him off. but they can cleary see where i come from and go back to from that point.

The car I saw was white.

im going to your shop. and open dp reving at them :lol

buncha assholes…

i might buy a small pickup to drive it out to esperance/nassau/lvd area… or just keep it at my girls in the sticks. …lol rotterdam sucks now. when i was in highschool (pre 06) 11-15 of us used to meet in seecrets and ride for hours and no one would bother us. but now… :frowning:

We got kicked out of the place in Schodack/Nassau by the cops too.

I used to take my old S10 to Secret and not have any issues. One day there were atleast 15 trucks and a bunch of quads and dirtbikes there. Now the treehuggers turned it into a preserve. Fucking assholes.

Buy DC2Nick’s Nissan pickup.

PRESERVE?

that pond/lake has more mutants then area 51

Yeah, its called the Woodlawn Preserve these days.

I never saw mutated shit but we used to throw shit at the beavers.

Its a storm water run off pit, nothing else. I hate treehuggers.

PFFT :rofl

what the fuck is there to save in there?

multiple cars lit on fire.

weve poured ~5 gallions of gas into the pond and lit it on fire…

theres so many chemicals… :rofl AND theres a Biohazrd can on the north side of the pond last time i was there. crossbones pic and all.

Probably a butterfly or two.

The place was a mess the last time I was in there a year or so ago. Theres all kinds of shit back there, probably even a few bodies somewhere.