ATV/dirt bike get together?

:rofl !!! most likly.

before they redid pinewood and also before they put in that new development near pinewood. that was the SHIT back there. Sandy hill, that long straight a way with the jump in the middle. i miss going back there :frowning:

theres still trails there and they go to the power lines too. I ride back there occasionally.

The hill is still there and rideable.

??? no way… you remember the ice skating rink that was back there? my gram and the family used to walk to the end of day rd. and take a left and go skatin. man i miss being 7 lol

I dont remember it being a skating rink but if you mean the big water filled hole back there its still there.

I practically lived in those woods when I was younger. We used to ride our bikes back there everyday after school.

it was right by sandy hill.

there was lights on posts and everything. as soon as the old guy died. there was no more ice skating rink :frowning:

I dont remember that at all actually. Most of the time I spent back there was in the spring, summer and fall though.

Did you ever find the old cemetery back in the woods?

yup. i think i have a couple pics from like 97 ish… back when bmx was all the rage… i took that thing eveery where.

This is what happens when Alex Trebek has a picture of a giraffe in his ass during an earthquake.

Surprising because not many people know thats there.
Theres also a severely fucked up Falcon wagon in the same area.

its 98% grown over.
you have to know where it is to know it exists. i stumbled upon it…

have at it !! if there tomorrow i plan on doing it with the stang she’s full open headers now.:rofl the peeple in the apartment complex across the street love. I can tell because when i leave there all running to there front porches screaming yelling like they want to launch her hard. lol

My aunt showed me where it was when I was younger. Its right behind the street behind my grandmother’s house.