Who rides where?

I will be glad to have anyone over any weekend this spring/summer that has a bike or sport ATV that wants to ride on my private track…its on 100 acres

lol, goin this sunday I guess with Goslow5.0, and Sexonwheels, anyone else wanna go???

umm, this weekend??!!

I used to go there with the shitty S10 4x4 I used to have and hit the trails. I didnt give a fuck about that rusty POS so I didnt care if I hit anything on the trails. I used to hit stuff and laugh with that truck.

One time I was there and there had to be 15+ trucks in there.

ehhhhh

might be too wet still. Plus me and my dad havent been able to get up there and clean up this shit from the ice storm. When we went up there to take a look on a small spot of the track there was a 3 foot around oak down over the track…and the track is huge and we didnt even see 1/4 of it so I can imagine it would take some time to clean up.

Where?
I went riding on the power lines and trails behind the school by my house Sunday and the trails are really wet and muddy.

secrets I guess. Adam just texted me about it…

Id really rather stay out of there. Its about 2 minutes from my house though.

Dude where are you at? I am looking at a 06 Ktm 250sxf in VT… but i need my tax return, so i wont have a ride for a few more weeks. But I am willing to stop by and help with some grunt work, and hang out! PM me if you want with your location.

too muddy to ride right now. JUST got back from secrets a little while ago. PLUS the rain were getting tonight… im cleaning it… lol.

its at my house right off exit 11 in round lake.

i wouldn’t mind going. just need to allocate 4 wheels and tires for the raptor.

Im also up for track cleanup/ grunt work. Let me know a time/date you want to do it.

thanks guys but I think we have it covered. We have 2 full size Kobota tractors and a wood chipper…it shouldnt take more then a full day to get it rideable. We are also going to chip up alot of wood and spread the chips around in the wet spots so it wont be muddy/contain water where it usually does.

Sounds cool but I suck at racing. Im more into riding trails and blasting thru mud.

Alright just trying to be helpful/ earn some track time :thumbup

I <3 jumps!!

Anyways, we usually ride the tracks way ou past rotterdamn junction. Fun ride, and shit to do along the way

Just gotta watch out for trains. I found that out last time.

i’ve always stayed on the secrets side of the tracks.

Ive seen Amtrak cops sitting in trucks along the tracks over there when I drive over the bridge on Kings road.