SWERVE MOTORSPORTS VIS RACING CARBON FIBER & WINGS WEST URETHANE GROUP BUY

i wasnt sure if that was for a regular duckbill or carbon fiber.

so 150 picked up for a vis carbon fiber duckbill? if so ill buy one

Swing by the shop and bring us a $75 deposit and it is yours! Can’t beat that deal…

Rich,

PM Price saving on this Evo 9 front CF lip:

http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/Mitsubishi/Evolution-89/2003-2007-Evolution-89/Carbon-Fiber-Product-87/Lip-19/2006-2007-Mitsubishi-EVO-9-4dr-MR-Carbon-Fiber-Front-Lip

ugh tattoo or carbon fiber hood for the civic.

richard, carbon trunk? you know the car and year

booooo nothing for the gti but they do offer this for my cackord-

http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/popup_image.php?pID=10256&image=3

aggghhhhh ssiiiiiiiiiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

I can get you that for $340 picked up. It may end up being slightly less depending on what the shipping is for that lip. I know they said they would ship civic lips for free but, this is bigger.

-Evo IX Ralliart Style front lip: $340 picked up.

Changed to $290 plus tax picked up*****

-STI rear trunk CF: $540 picked up.

DO IT

I might actually take you up on that as thats the cheapest I’ve seen, even on Evom.

Any idea on the hardware it comes with?
Was that also on the site because I didnt see it?

-Jarrod

All of their lips and wings come with the necessary mounting hardware. Usually stainless screws and washers. I would probably just reuse the stock hardware on the Evo. Keep it oem and such.

yea that’s the only problem, my lip and bumper are kinda messed up. Is that $340 an exact price with shipping?

I’ve seen the extent of the damage. You’ll be fine. These lips bolt in under the bumper. $340 is the price. The only thing that gets added is sales tax.

Rich

I just talked to VIS. They are going to give us free shipping on lips with the group buy. That means I can do this lip for $290 plus tax if you can prepay 100%.

-Evo IX Ralliart Style front lip: $290 plus tax picked up.

Due to the incredible response were having to this group buy, we are now requiring 100% deposit in order to get these items in a timely manner.

still waiting on a price for a bmw E30 stock look CF hood.

ugh, hatches for integras are 700$ and hoods are over 550$ :meh:

Sorry man. Didn’t see your post.

-E30 OEM CF Hood: $490 Picked up plus tax.

That is not the group buy pricing.

Here is the group buy pricing:

-OEM DC2 Integra Hatch: $500 picked up (plus tax)

-OEM DC2 Integra Hood: $420 Picked up (plus tax)

how much for a bmw e34 rear bumper and side skirts? (sep prices please)

id get a cobra r hood for my car, but i heard vis latches suck for those and i dont wanna use hood pins. ill look into it tho