System in my camaro "56k ok pause NOT!"

is this the same box that you were building in the garage and got fiberglass dust all over newmans motorcycle?? looks good…

i’ll take those tierod ends btw. and help me wire my system in the e30 this winter :slight_smile:

Nice install.

I’m debating a fiberglass box molded into the side wall of my trunk, following the lines (of course).

i hit 143.3 at darylls when they tested it in my neon on 1 12 inch Rockford Fosgate p3 or something, and i had 2 12 inch L7s in my camaro with a kx1200 mono amp, shit hit like a champpppp anyone who knows me or my cars all have had crazy loud and clear systems

Nice, f bods respond well to bass…and juice. Yours is loud…it was funny when you left it cranked up so when Don got in it to drive it around it blasted him out of the car.

i didn’t drive it. Matt was gonna but we just looked at it in the parking lot :stuck_out_tongue:

Well right now its off the road for the winter in a 2 car garadge. so let me know when you finish the Stang. and will talk. I need to get that bracket for the cap from u also.