System in my camaro "56k ok pause NOT!"

so i guess im almost done. heres what it looks like so far. theres alot of finishing left to do for the port and amp rack still. the whole car will be done over winter. i still need to glass door pods for my 8 inch kickers and re do alot of the amp rack. im going to dynamat the interior still and i still have video stuff to put in and i also need to do alot of prestige type features. if theres anyintereest to what ive already started i will explain more of what i want to doo but for now this is what ive got started…

Vacuum your carpets.

Looks good I guess. I’m not a big fan of ICE.

vaccuums are for suckers.

Sick.

Now you can crank up DISTURBED around your hood with authority.

^ hahahahahaaha SIIIIIIQQQQQQQ

i like the port

Or at Hybrid :stuck_out_tongue:

were you there???

protrudes kinda far out, i’d be careful getting in & out, esp in the winter with it all exposed like that. cool tho

this bitch doesnt see winter. ive had the kicks in for over a year. they dont get in the way at all.

if anyone is interested my 12 hit 146 on scaps audiocontrol meter.

Dude in the leather jacket standing at the desk bull shitting :slight_smile:

fancy that… i was wondering if id ever meet you. did you know who i was?

Yep, as a matter of fact we heard the bass, I turned around and was like “Hey it’s Dirtye30!”

You need to get on a TL

yeah, that thing was LOUD.

prolly 142-43 on tl. cant find one nearby, you got one nick?

Nah, i sold mine off more then a year ago now.

I’m pretty sure Happy used to have one. Dunno what he charges for a couple runs though. :gotme:

nick ur all outta the stereo world eh??

dirty, is this the box we started?

Now that your done with the Camaro Build one for the evo :)… But Looks Good Ive seen it well part of it in person.

sure is. turned out good.

well im doing a whole system in a 5.0 mustang right now but after that if youre really interested we could work something out. or if you really want it done i can do two cars at once as long as you have a place to keep the car at where i can work on it. lemme know.