T Bag Money Dog in the Gazette

What an ego stroking douche nozzle.

i hateeeee people who flaunt their money especially when its not their money.

HUSH MINI MI! join the domestic bash bus for once!

Theres a 99% chance no one on this forum will ever get a chance to line up with any of this crew. All theyre doing is looking on here saying “wow, what a bunch of idiots”. Same thing we do to them.

at least our cars would actually run and not fucking suck

Debateable in my case :slight_smile:

I wish I had a rich grandpa to buy me $115k cars that I could fuck up like they were $500 beaters and then have him pay for repairs and mods too.

He was hooked up with an awesome job, whats wrong with that? He spends the money so im assuming its his to spend… Heard the kids a douche, not trying to back him but just sayin, almost any job I got as a kid was a referral to me… If I become successful, is it only becuase of the person from the referral or the person that works hard after getting the job due to the referal?

x2, must be nice.

Look at the 2 replies you just quoted and put it together to make a wholesome answer on his finances.

ROFL what a joke.

dont get it

His grandpa owns the trailer park he supposedly works for and pays for everything

From my understanding I thought his grandfather owns a trailerpark and construction company or something and pays him (T money) to do maintenance on the properties? I heard he overpays him but that he does work for the money… Could be wrong, but thats what I thought.

I wouldnt be mad getting paid $237 an hour working at mcdonalds.

He doesnt do anything and his grandfather outrighy buys him everything him and his brothers want. It’d be nice to get gifts once a while but openly spending on someone elses account would make me feel like garbage. I like earning what i have and not being a spoiled asshole.

Soo he doesnt work at all? lol…

Im not going down this road again with you.

youtu.be/XBaU6kH7g7g

I think you dont know what he does to make money.

Yep. Youre right. As usual.

:thumb