T Bag Money Dog in the Gazette

Bro, I know, but people flaked on me, I can’t help it. No worries, Dave came up, shit was NASTY, and we’re gonna party in LG/Toga soon. Of course, you’re invited.

lol you missed 3 attempted male on male fights all including Travis, myself and my friend Dan, 1 female trying to fight me and Travis bc travis showed the chick a pic of his cock like a yr ago, my friend Dan pretty much fucking some chick on the Dance floor, travis asking me to accompany him into the mens room bc I think he was scared of getting jumped cuz hes a lover not a fighter and me downing about 12 redbulls to fit in bc I dont like to drink much lol… Was pretty fun

Were gonna go back up soon, def ride up w/ us next time bro.

Shit was OUT OF CONTROL, 925 AM and I’m still pretty drunk, again, thanks for making the drive bro

Im in next time. Promise. Need a good dukes of hazzard bar brawl.

Ticonderoga is a scary place.

Back to the original topic; why couldnt the person who wrote the article say tinted windows instead of shaded? Who the fuck says shaded windows? The 360 Forged wheels (lips) on Tonys car are color matched to the OEM Jet Stream Blue, I think it looks pretty fuckin good.

Shift meet at The Old Mine in Mineville… :ohnoes

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH, I’ve never been in there, but driven by 49999 times, and heard the stories from many generations

It looks sketchy as FUCK.
Imagine half of Shift walking in there :rofl

Lets do it

where is that shit? ill go in there, love old caves (not grandmas old cave either) and mines and shit.

I’ll do it, no problem

It’s in Mineville, NY, 2 hours north of Alb

ill bring my AR-15 in case of any “hills have eyes” shit happens HAHA

Ill be up in lake george possibly tonight for the wonderful log bay day tomorrow

Its a bar named for the huge mine that was once in the town lol

still walking in with a AR-15 then haha

They were the same color on his black car, so unless he planned to grenade that motor and trade the car in I’m quite sure it was a coincidence.

This…

It really doesnt matter I just posted it to see where this thread would go :rofl

There pictures on here somewhere of his black ZR1 with those wheels on it

i need your life

Its rough Ill tell you that much