t-mobile

my phone got ran through the wash, it turned on. but now, even with a new battery it won’t hold a charge. does anyone have a phone that takes a T-mobile sim card taht they want to sell? i don’t need anything fancy just enough to get me through my contract. any help is much appreciated :bigthumb:

mods…OT? or classified? :dunno:

i have a beat old samsung you can have. still has a black and blue screen.

how do you like t-mobile?

i have verizon now, but it seems like all the cool phones are GSM.

i have a gsm international unlocked phone
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-6600-en.shtml

i have a sidekick 2
i love tmobile
actually soon ill be working for them

i really like t mobile. i’ve had them for about 3 years now, no problems. way better customer service than verizon.

do you guys know if the phones you have will accept a tmoblime sim card? i assume they just a size specific to their brand.

craigslist has about 20 of them, just enter t mobile in the search function

any GSM sim card will fit in any GSM phone.

yours will fit in another T-Mobile and work with no issue.

yours will fit in an AT&T/Cingular phone, but the phone will have to be unlocked to use it.

My roommate had that phone till he got the nokia n90. It was a very interesting phone, but def something I didn’t like.

I agree with wanting to switch to a gsm network just to get really badass phones that not everyone has.

i was looking at coverage maps and whatnot… GSM still can’t touch CDMA in America. It’s a fucking shame that it’s so much more of a pain in the ass to get a nice phone (i.e. NO PROPRIETARY GUI) on Verizon.

i got a side kick one in my car also. you can have it for free

Slowcamaro is the MAN!!! Thanks Buddy!!! you saved my as$ :bigok:

As long as they have coverage where I go and have a plan that fits me, I need unlimited text and a shit load of minutes, then they are good in my book.

your phone isn’t holding a charge because of the water that got in it obviously…there are some charging circuits that are crossed due to corrosion…phones corrode in a small amount of time (2 to 4 days)…how much more of your contract is left?

Glad i could help