T/W 1990 chevy lumina euro 500 obo

hey, im lookin to sel my lumina so that i can get a new car.

the good:
new engine has 50k, runs awsome
newer tires
glass is good
gas tank replaced before last summer

the bad:
speedometer is going bad, reads 25 mph over what you are actually doing(ex. if the speedo is reading 55, you are going 30)
needs front pads and one rotor
body has 147k(rust rot around rear wheel wells and rocker panel, also it lived in cali for a while so the paint is sun-faded)
exhaust leak
interior has some burn holes and wear
strut plates may need replacing(has some memory steer)

kbb says 700 but i need this gone(bought 98teg’s bmw) so i only want 400. this would make an awsome winter car or daily driver if you spent some money on the pads and rotor(max of $60)

pics coming

offer up, i need this gone ASAP

this has to go, offer up the car im looking at wont be around for too long…also has wiring already run for a stereo along with a dash kit

pics?

ill hopefully get some pics today. and i believe a brake pad on the driver front is going bad so ill take 450 to compensate

edited my post. i need this gone so i can pay for 98teg’s bmw i bought

come on, lets get this thing gone

Hey would you sell the tires only?? Because I might be interested in 4 if they are newer…

I got a 94 Euro so it would be prefect because 3 of my tires are getting low on the tread and I need something new asap

dude if you showed me a pic, and i didn’t throw up, you’d have the cash already. you or 10 of your friends probably have camera phones… post up some pics.

Where in NT is this?

lol about the throwin up part. ill get some pics tomorrow when i get out of work if i dont go and get the bimmer from 98teg. i live right near the farmers market if you know where that is.

yup. like 3 min from my work, but i don’t work again till monday

pics