T56 for LS platform

Looking for a T56 for a build im doing, has to be for an LS platform.

Figured its kind of a longshot, but would try locally before i scource LS1tech

My number is 7169083101 if anyone has anything

I mean shit, NYspeed LS swaps are like NYspeed Vtec swaps of the past… you might get lucky.

GL, and keep us posted on the build.

the plan is get vehicle tomorrow, get motor on sunday, and need to find tranny, and then thing should start happening

Ive got like 3 powerglides lol

After having a built T56 sitting around for years I just put it in my 69 maro.

Pat from elma auto @psychopjv is swapping out his t56 for an autno and @jt76 just did too. Maybe they have one?
Price might be steep but did you try ron wang?

Ron Wang, assuming thats the place in NT, was on the steep end yeah

Thats him

I tried to buy one from Ron Wang and the guy was a prick, refused to sell just a transmission for months so I found one on craigslist and then he advertises transmissions alone. I would have paid his jacked up price if he wasn’t so hard to deal with. But hey I scored one cheaper than he would have let one go and got my buddy an LS1 out of the deal as well.

Im in no huge rush, so i dont mind waiting for a good deal, but a local deal would be nice to not deal with shipping and put money back towards local projects

Ron Wang…king of Lexus and LSX part outs haha

You buy all! I no sell part.

I have 1. What’s it worth?

nothing… ill swing by and pick it up so its out of your way

I’ve got a ‘0 mile since complete rebuild’ F-body T56 with all the usual upgrades done by Rick Kim at http://rktperformance.com/

Stock used LS1 T-56 IMO usually go for 1500-1800 depending on condition/mileage.

I was just down in pittsburgh today buying a vehicle, sorry i didnt see this soon.

As of now someone on here sent me a text and i plan to meet and grab that this week, thanks all

Ok no problem. If that doesn’t work out I’d be willing to meet you up in Edinboro.

Yo Mahoneybags, if you meet in edinboro stop at john wildwoods pizza. Made it through college on that place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk