TA vs SR20DET

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8360152454358729899

LSx > sr20det

L35 > LSx

You realize that video you posted is a bolt on LS1(headers/stall/suspension/lid) :lol: running 11’s vs a highly built syclone

but yes…that L35>LS1

i know

you <3 LS1
I heart L35’s

theyre both made by GM

we all win

:rofl:

:headbang:

But its a fucking LS.

That shit can’t lose.

Its fucking SIQQQQQQQQQ.

"Yeah Molly, didn’t you hear, LS motors were crafted by the Lord Jesus Christ out of a small stable in Bethlehem. He’s not really dead, he just works for GM now. The LS motor can nevar looooose. It can also never have a close race. Ever. There is no such thing as a close race when racing the holy LS. Either the LS wins by cornfields, or the LS wasn’t trying. Even an LS that is not trying to race is likely to put cornfields on you, because again, the LS can nevar loooose.

You know, now that I think about it, I’m willing to bet your friend probably swapped an economic 4 cylinder into his car prior to racing. See, had you raced a true LS2, the ones crafted by Jesus, the driver would have had at LEAST 8 cornfields on you. Maybe 9. In the LS world, cornfields are the only way to measure wins, because remember Molly, LS motors can nevar looooose."

Did you notice no slow pos sho’s were hurt in the filming of either of those 2 videos…I think they were at the grocery store sorry.

I posted this vid for Nick Pearl anyways…so you guys can all calm down :slight_smile:

lol

close race…

god i miss my car…

i’d hope he would win :stuck_out_tongue:

i have a feeling theres a meaning behind this thread tho lol

you know, now that i own an LS1

345hp version stock, at that

i mean it’s great and all but, like

whatever

EDIT: i’m over it

EDIT2: i can’t wait to sell mine so that i can start putting money in my Roth and laugh at everyone working forever and ever

I beat on a few LS1…until they’re modded.

I suck

lol an sr20 on 9psi…thats a fair race.

stupid kill

I don’t get why you’d even bother spraying when you destroyed him so badly N/A.

whats the name of the song in the beginning?

edit to above post: why wouldn’t you?

Nick Pearl has the fastest car in WNY with a SR20 on 10psi… :bloated:

lol oh i forgot. my bad

guess i’ll never have to waste the gas to race him since that is basicly the same setup as my car.

he works where i just quit at, and jesus christ the kid will never shut up.

According to him he beat 2 GSXR600’s and a GSXR750 by 15 bus lengths. I said wow thats great, so he proceeded to call his friend on speaker phone.
Nick: Dude didn’t I kill those bikes by like 20 car lengths?
Friend: Yea your car is super fast dude.
Nick: How fast do u think my car is?
Friend: At least 10s.

He turns to me and tells me how sweet his car is and how his Tenzo R seat keeps him strapped when he’s going 180mph.

He said he ran a 10.2 in the 1/4, and dynoed at 500hp, so I asked for a slip and a dyno sheet, and he said he didnt need the dyno sheet so he threw it out and that his G-Tech on his windshield timed his 10.2 second pass.

I was talking to a friend outside the mall, and he kept yelling, “HEY POP THE HOOD.” So I excused myself and popped it for him. He then says “Oh, this is stock” STARING at the Cobra intake, GT40P heads, FMS ignition, and K&N filter, among many other things (blower and lot of other new parts in the trunk as well). :bloated: Then asks, “Why does the car idle like that?” Hmmm… maybe because of the camshaft.

So I go look at his motor. He tells me how he smoked all these cars and bikes with his 150 shot. I look at the trottle body and injectors, no nitrous hooked up. “Nick theres no nitrous.” He says, “Oh yea it sprays on the intercooler.” So I look and tell him how its not hooked up and that its never been installed. “Dude what are u talkin about I got the bottle right here.”

This kid makes me wanna kick my dog. Funny thing is, I dont have a dog.